LDRO

Instagram Updates

I think there is a good possibility that she actually is working on a more pop/trap album right now. We know she has been making stuff like that within the last few years because four of the tracks on Ocean Blvd featured a more trip-hop/pop sound.

It sounds like she has been planning a country album for a while but after that, we will get Lust For Life 2.0:brows:

2 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Kendall Jenner and Hailey Bieber also posted a story around the same time as Lana which said "one night in Vegas" and they're also wearing black...

what the fuck is going on, i'm scared :oprah2: are they all starting a cult?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

13 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

"Cowboy" in the username

On brand response

still an accurate answer :candy:

I’m very much looking forward to Lasso, even if she is gonna go on insta and serve bad bitch. 

I saw on TikTok Taylor is already there with Ice Spice, so i don’t think Lana will be there 

"Don’t forget me"

On 1/29/2024 at 8:50 AM, Embach said:

Omfg imagine if Lana and Taylor attend at the Super Bowl :hdu:

*smiles big* :blush2:

url%5D

If Lana is thinking about a return to any of her pre-NFR! sound after Lasso, I'm for it. I did appreciate the more uptempo songs on OB--I still feel Taco Truck was a missed opportunity--and BBS from BB.                

Rick Nowels did some amazing work with her. I prefer his work with her to JA's overall. 

And if she's feeling up to some pure pop, terrific. There's nothing wrong with lightening up a bit.

I was just listening to Making Out yesterday and it's still powerful, fun, and amazing. I love the Hollywood sound too.    

i’m so sorry if this was posted before but i was scrolling through instagram and rick nowels liked this post last month :godlaugh2: my dude is obsessed with lana 

IMG-9641.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ