LDRO

Instagram Updates

It's making me crazy too! :defeated:  I always think that her posts could be clues about her work and I absolutely love to do and hear the theories! :flutter: Maybe it's just my head, but I can totally see Honeymoon account on private being part of the Subversive thing!  :illumilana2:

our honeymoon is private 

and my baby is subversive   :hair:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Looking forward to hearing about the concert

coincidentally, tonight is the AMA awards 8pm eastern (or 20:00), and obviously Lana cannot be there unless

she has found a way to be in two places at once.

Mexico is one hour earlier than NY (eastern) and two hours earlier than California (pacific)

Believe Weeknd is up for many awards and is performing.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I was just contemplating last night about Honeymoon as an era closing, and I was really melancholic because I feel like I did not do it justice :( honestly regret the lack of appreciation, but what can ya do I guess :pft:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I think she just wants privacy, at least every bit she can get of it.

I don't think it's because she's going to create a new account for the new album or because she's going to share new info about it (if she was to post new info about the album why wouldn't she want everyone to see it? I know she's not the queen of promo but making her account private is a dumb move if the plan was to announce the album guys...

Y'all need to remember Lana doesn't want to be on the spotlight and everytime she gets asked about being super famous and everyone wanting to see what you're doing she's always like "my life is super invaded  :smokes3: "

I think that's what she means by

10Nro3W.jpg

more fun to not have everyone seeing everything of your private life.

I think the honeymoon account is her account for sharing private things with us, that's why the lanadelrey one is not private, she uses that one to post the most GP stuff, the honeymoon one is for the fans who love her and really care about her, it have always felt that way.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Well, I guess it's because nobody cared for that account till this past few months, did you follow how many followers she gained over this last few months, she gained around 100k new ones since the festival tour started and they're the same who post basic shit in her main ig one, she must have noticed too I guess

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I don't get why she made it private, because most people who will be following that account are already following it (like why follow an account now that is meant to promote an album that came out a year ago?). Like we can all see everything

She just posted the most HEAVENLY video on her @honeymoon account. She is so beautiful, my heart hurts. I can't post it here or find a way to rip it since she went private, so here are some screen grabs I took for the time being :icant:

Edit: someone reposted it

http://instagram.com/p/BNGdjYahiB-/

Screencaps:

50684349743_9ce190e29e_o.jpg
50684349718_f26263539e_o.jpg
50685106096_163b096311_o.jpg50685187757_20ed5e3a4b_o.jpg

50684349728_5ca5d62f64_o.jpg

50684349748_991c00b341_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She just posted the most HEAVENLY video on her @honeymoon account. She is so beautiful, my heart hurts. I can't post it here or find a way to rip it since she went private, so here are some screen grabs for the time being :icant:

Eep! Thanks for sharing! Do you have another phone like Lanz so you can film it while it's playing?  :brows: