LDRO

Instagram Updates

OMG SO DRAMATIC, FEELS LIKE H&M ALL OVER AGAIN 

KIDS AINT MONKEYS EITHER RIGHT 

AND SJP DOESNT LOOK LIKE A HORSE FACE DONKEY WITCH 

YALL BORED N PETTY AS HELL COMIN FOR WYN FOR COMPARING SOME BITCH TO AN ANIMAL....

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE SOMMMMMMMMMMME WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle

e1s11.gif

OMG SO DRAMATIC, FEELS LIKE H&M ALL OVER AGAIN

YALL BORED N PETTY AS HELL COMIN FOR WYN FOR COMPARING SOME BITCH TO AN ANIMAL....

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE SOMMMMMMMMMMME WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY

You are clearly the one that needs to chill & smoke some weed :lmao:

Y’all just must have the last word don’t you lol. Can we get back on topic now? If your post has nothing to do with the title of the thread, don’t post it.

14417469274.gif

She looks beautiful af but I'm sorta disappointed tbh bc I was somehow expecting something as big as the Met gala I'm stupid :toofunny: Congratulations I played myself

lets wait to see the whole thing, and a better quality photo, but omg she's so beautiful im shaking 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

lets wait to see the whole thing, and a better quality photo, but omg she's so beautiful im shaking 

Yes she already looks incredible but the hair etc is not as flamboyant as the Met obviously. The necklace fits her soooo well it's a bit Hollywood Golden Era I'm digging it she should wear stuff like this more often

ZKcaooE.png

Lana is so beautiful and lately all she does is amaze me. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Yes she already looks incredible but the hair etc is not as flamboyant as the Met obviously. The necklace fits her soooo well it's a bit Hollywood Golden Era I'm digging it she should wear stuff like this more often

i know what you mean, i feel ya, ugh the video of her getting ready im legit falling in love again with her sdkjlfhsakdfhalskf

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

FORGOT WHAT I JUST SAID!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS SOME OF THE HOTTEST SHE EVER HAD IN HER STORY I'M GOING TO KMS I'M SO GAY I'M GOING TO HELL I LOVE HER FUCKING JESSICA RABBIT CONTENT OVER HERE I AM HYPERVENTILATING I THINK I CRACKED A RIB

ZKcaooE.png

“Stay tuned tonight on @guccibeauty #foreverguilty”

On her story -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS