LDRO

Instagram Updates

i'm not the one to usually complain, i try to stay as neutral as possible - but of all the things she could of posted, she gave a quick little shoutout to a tornado in nashville and then advertised some skin care products. i know her heart is in a good place but it's really disappointing, especially considering she has her poetry album as an obligation, would it be that hard to take a quick video and update us? even just to say that she's not ready to release it yet. she's so out of touch. honestly getting tired of the white california affluent mommy matcha blogger aesthetic it's so corny. 

I kinda get what you're saying but when u said "she has her poetry album as an obligation" I just  :eek:

It's not an obligation, if she ends up not releasing that it's her choice. I know people want the spoken-word record, I want it too and she could say something about it, I agree but like, chill.

It's not the time to have that childish attitude of "SHe oWeS iT tO US. We WaNT tHE alBuM" 

I mean, 

tenor.gif

Literally.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I kinda get what you're saying but when u said "she has her poetry album as an obligation" I just  :eek:

It's not an obligation, if she ends up not releasing that it's her choice. I know people want the spoken-word record, I want it too and she could say something about it, I agree but like, chill.

It's not the time to have that childish attitude of "SHe oWeS iT tO US. We WaNT tHE alBuM" 

I mean, 

tenor.gif

Literally.

i suppose the wording was a little off, you are right, at the end of the day, she doesn't owe us anything. i just feel like it's a little irresponsible to put it off for so long, and instead of giving us a little update on it, even just a tweet, which is the least she could do, she decides to promote other people's work, and honestly it seems like a paid promotion. her fans didn't follow her to see little cutesy ads for psychics and skin creams, they want her, and her artistry, she comes off as not caring about it that much.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

This very much confirms that Lana is following the footsteps of other basic California influencers with all that "gOod ViBeS, cRyStaLs, MeDiTaTiOn" and shit. I wouldn't even be surprised if this bitch bought Gwyneth Paltrow's "THIS SMELLS LIKE MY VAGINA" candle, let alone any crap from Goop.com.

Oh Lana.

she's been posting about psychics since like 2015 at least from what I can remember 

if anything I think these posts are more 2016 lana vibes

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ngl i'm all for her indulging her love for pseudoscience, but at this point i'm waiting for a MLM scheme to pull her in hook line nd sinker

:rip:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

"I've always had this strange affinity for the moon. When I think that Julius Caesar, Abe Lincoln, Bob Dylan and I have all looked up and seen the same moon I'm just like, WOW."

LDR May 2, 2020

"I've always had this strange affinity for the moon. When I think that Julius Caesar, Abe Lincoln, Bob Dylan and I have all looked up and seen the same moon I'm just like, WOW."

LDR May 2, 2020

That is very true.  We have all looked at the moon and have been amazed. That is a very oooold rock that has been in the sky for a long time.

I think only a few people have seen the other side, like those guys from Pink Floyd   :teehee:  Dark Side of the Moonie

-

I mean, 

tenor.gif

Literally.

Not this again. People are allowed to be annoyed that something that was meant to be released on Jan 4th has been extended indefinitely with the only confirmation that it's still in the pipeline being an album cover. We're not /owed/ it in the same way we don't owe her streams, pre-orders, etc. It's really not unreasonable to be a bit peeved that instead of giving any updates she's active only to post this type of thing.

locals only

It's not about whether she owes us anything. It's just annoying that she announced something in the most vague way ever and now she's going out of her way to post irrelevant, cringeworthy bs instead of clearing things up. Was the same in the pre-NFR era.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yeah this is what she does when she's putting something off.

Remember all the rando promotions she did of other people's shit during the NFR pre-release nightmare? This is like that.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This very much confirms that Lana is following the footsteps of other basic California influencers with all that "gOod ViBeS, cRyStaLs, MeDiTaTiOn" and shit. I wouldn't even be surprised if this bitch bought Gwyneth Paltrow's "THIS SMELLS LIKE MY VAGINA" candle, let alone any crap from Goop.com.

Oh Lana.

Wait wait, there is nothing wrong with meditating. We should do it more

Remember all the rando promotions she did of other people's shit during the NFR pre-release nightmare? This is like that.

Yeah but I think this is worse - at least last time she was actually recommending good music (like Weyes Blood!). I'm not sure what to make of 'Goodbye Girls' who ship boutique products to America only. 

3lfQEhw.png