LDRO

Instagram Updates

i think the quarantine is preventing her from getting filler and she's glowing now

2 of the shots of Lana where you see her natural skin are great. Freckles and all. As amazing as smartphones and cameras have become there is one thing I hate. So many photos of people, selfies and the like look more like illustrations than photos. I like to see the texture of a persons skin and not some computer generated human.

Not Sean liking every dang thing she has posted... ugh I need to get over it... he just irks me with his intentions for fame. 

IKR I bet she was bored and lonely so she called him up and now they'll get back together and everything will be terrible and awful again.

Who the fuck wants songs about a middle-aged reality TV c*p from Oklahoma? No one.

:scoff:

Also, she fails miserably at social distancing. Seeing as there are so many cases in the US ... aren't there rules? Like, we're only spose to have one visitor at our house. She has like four, plus she's out with Alex, and the other day she had Jen and Annie over ... what the fuck.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Also, she fails miserably at social distancing. Seeing as there are so many cases in the US ... aren't there rules? Like, we're only spose to have one visitor at our house. She has like four, plus she's out with Alex, and the other day she had Jen and Annie over ... what the fuck.

actually the video with uncle dick and grandma (lmao) is an older one. u can tell cuz of the nail polish and the hair at the end of the video. but yeah she should work on social distancing when it comes to going out w people and whatnot

Judging by how long her relationships have lasted lately, I think it’s safe to assume she’s a super sensitive person. My favorite relationship of hers was Francesco because he’s the only guy she’s dated that actually seems confident in himself. They also meshed well like I feel like he understood her creatively (same w Barrie) but all the others are just random nice guys she found hot i think lol.

Or she's very very difficult to live with....or demanding. Either way, all the men she's dated have been utter trash, underwhelming and beneath her. She needs a George Clooney or Brad Pitt type of guy. Someone who's up there in her stature and fame. But knowing her, she's going to go out with another loser. 

I kinda get what you're saying but when u said "she has her poetry album as an obligation" I just  :eek:

It's not an obligation, if she ends up not releasing that it's her choice. I know people want the spoken-word record, I want it too and she could say something about it, I agree but like, chill.

It's not the time to have that childish attitude of "SHe oWeS iT tO US. We WaNT tHE alBuM" 

I mean, 

tenor.gif

Literally.

I agree. She owes us nothing. I been saying for a while that her management should run her social media pages. She hates dealing with social media. I don't blame her for being cold and distant to fans. She's been abused by her own fans for too long. Stalking, threats, stealing her cars, hacking into her computers....

Just let her be. 

i think the quarantine is preventing her from getting filler and she's glowing now

Her face looks so pretty right now. Once this quarantine is lifted, she'll go back to fucking up her face again. 

Who the fuck wants songs about a middle-aged reality TV c*p from Oklahoma? No one.

:scoff:

Brb writing Tulsa Bitch Pt. 2

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i'm not the one to usually complain, i try to stay as neutral as possible - but of all the things she could of posted, she gave a quick little shoutout to a tornado in nashville and then advertised some skin care products. i know her heart is in a good place but it's really disappointing, especially considering she has her poetry album as an obligation, would it be that hard to take a quick video and update us? even just to say that she's not ready to release it yet. she's so out of touch. honestly getting tired of the white california affluent mommy matcha blogger aesthetic it's so corny.

She is white though? Or am I missing something?

Not Sean liking every dang thing she has posted... ugh I need to get over it... he just irks me with his intentions for fame.

I never looked at it that way! I mean how the hell did they even meet? He’s a Tulsa cop and she’s a hipster Californian with thug themes. Unless Sean is super liberal and some cops are liberal. Hell, some of the members of the fbi that my boyfriend worked with were super liberal. I’m just really confused on how their paths crossed. Unless it was set up but I wouldn’t think to set her up with a cop

random question: is that odd-shaped shrub in the backgound of the grandpa video her topiary horse?

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

She is white though? Or am I missing something?

I never looked at it that way! I mean how the hell did they even meet? He’s a Tulsa cop and she’s a hipster Californian with thug themes. Unless Sean is super liberal and some cops are liberal. Hell, some of the members of the fbi that my boyfriend worked with were super liberal. I’m just really confused on how their paths crossed. Unless it was set up but I wouldn’t think to set her up with a cop

gotta tell you something hun, Sean is not super liberal and neither is Lana Del Rey

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189