LDRO

Instagram Updates

this isn't the end of her making music, but it seems like it's the end of her interacting closely with fans

At this rate she won't have a lot of fans to interact with  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

god how am i gonna sell 250 pieces of merch at once

hello x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Y'all are getting into dangerous territory comparing the mental health of two celebrities with wildly different families-of-origin, trauma, or biological predispositions. We have no idea what each is experiencing and there's no way to compare the severity of what each suffers from.

At this rate she won't have a lot of fans to interact with  :deadbanana:

good she can message me anytime

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So like, kinda off topic, but you know when you’re about to do something but it doesn’t feel like it’s gonna actually happen? Yeah well this was me with getting that Lana barricade selfie. Whether it was the fact that i couldn’t get tickets in time or her cancelling a tour didn’t even matter, because’s she’s NEVER coming down to barricade again pskdjfjfj

I don't agree at all. People's behaviour are not invalidated just because they're on an online platform. If you mistreat people, call them names and have an overall awful behaviour then you're a horrible person, whether you're online or not.

I didn't say it was invalidated, but online content can so easily be misinterpreted. I mean, just look at Lana's post in this situation. Context, tone, and even intent matter, and those are often not easily discernible online.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream