LDRO

Instagram Updates

she looks amazing oh my god im blessed

btw did ppl find something new about her to complain and drag about?or they found a new hobby? if some still have extra energy to complain pls me to find her green lyrics book for sale since ive been searching for ages or rise the BLM awareness 

:smile3:

The thing that people don’t understand about her is that she has a HUGE audience, besides posting selfies and pics of her / her friends at the protest (which is great), she could post a IG story with a list of donation links or put a link on her bio. Way more helpful than posting pics of her “baddie” friends at the protests or posing.

she did on her store?

I'm gonna start a petition for Lana to keep this blonde & no cheek fillers moment. She's looking the best she ever looked like that ♥

She still has filler. They’re just partly dissolved n not freshly done. For some people when they get filler touch ups theyll get an extra amount so that the volume in their cheeks will last longer. So for the first month or so they walk around lookin crazy until it dissolves a bit. Cause some ppls bodies break down the filler faster than others

i love beauty stuff so i just wanted to say lolol

I have never, in my entire 25 years of God given life on this green earth, seen a woman that beautiful

Obviously lol, do you think she’s a web designer who uses html coding to update her own website. Guuuuurl...

I literally just woke up and the last thing I did before falling asleep was coding on my website this really mindfucked me haha 

ZKcaooE.png

Mmm i dont see whats wrong with posting non activism stuff, Snoop dogg keeps posting non activism shit lol....... go get mad at snoop dogg i dare u

Millions are posting non-protest stuff along with protest stuff. People need to stop picking on Lana. Enough is enough. 

Emma Watson and Evan Peters are getting shit for being late on posting anything about BLM. They are getting death threats just like Lana.

Quarantine has made people stupid and violent. 

I heard someone who does PR stuff online say that now whenever their clients are having a scandal they make them turn off the comments because before people will get all the facts and form their own opinion they will instead jump straight to the comment section to see how they should feel about something instead of just forming their own opinion smh

no she didn't. her management did

see? that's why you will never be satisfied lol u really wanna find anything to put ur anger on and u will find a shitty excuse every time so yeah

ur doing it the wrong way hunny x

She still has filler. They’re just partly dissolved n not freshly done. For some people when they get filler touch ups theyll get an extra amount so that the volume in their cheeks will last longer. So for the first month or so they walk around lookin crazy until it dissolves a bit. Cause some ppls bodies break down the filler faster than others

i love beauty stuff so i just wanted to say lolol

yeah i did filler one year ago and my lips are still fine but not big like they used to be

honestly they look better now and obv not like my real lips "they were hella small" and pretty sure it's the same thing with lana

big but in a natural good way

It’s weird to think how many industry bridges that Lana burned in the span of a few days :deadbanana:

Ariana, Kehlani, SZA, Tinashe, Doja, Twigs, Marina, probably the rest of the women mentioned, etc.

But Madonna followed her.  :blush:

That's basically her natural hair color. I love it so much better then the dark color. She looks beautiful.