LDRO

Instagram Updates

9 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I had no idea you are a woman. That also doesn’t change what I feel about the way your word some of your points and I expressed myself very respectfully. What does this have to do with gender? 

It's less about me being a woman and more about how it's funny that it's always MEN writing posts like yours. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This thread has been so chaotic since QFTC :popcorn:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's less about me being a woman and more about how it's funny that it's always MEN writing posts like yours. 

I genuinely apologize for my post being specifically triggering to you. 

IMG-7960.jpg

Hi everyone! Sorry I did not see this sooner. I can see a lot of emotions have been spilt but I can also see respect and apologies flying around - thank you for taking the first step to try and move on, can I please ask you all to take any further personal dramas to private messages? 

It's difficult to tell what is and isn't being said for the sake of rigorous discussion but I know you're all good-hearted people so I will assume this is either mostly tounge-in-cheek or playing devil's advocate. Can I also please ask that you flag posts you find purposfully inflamatory on the Report function so we can see, or message myself or anyone on the admin/mod team if you have an issue and require mediation? 

There's no need to comment further on the matter, we'll move anyone else continuing off-topic discussion to the Great Post Graveyard. ColdNaiveCamel-max-1mb.gif

Also, I definitely think you're all comedy gold but I don't think continuing the thread with memes or jokes are necessarily a good thing as it might respark the discussion. So, let's just focus on getting back to discussing Lana's presence on Instagram. Feel free to keep the memes rolling in the Random Topic threads. :)

46 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

@TrashMagiq is a hottie. discuss

This is also true, case closed. :ma:

3lfQEhw.png

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

In other news, Adele just went live on instagram and said she loves Lana (wbk, but cute)

let’s not forget that she’s also a salvatore stan, taste! :true:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

7 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

In other news, Adele just went live on instagram and said she loves Lana (wbk, but cute)

What a supportive Queen. :flutter: