LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

do you think we could get david kahne to be a member 894785019510423612.gif?size=96 the nonstop harassment we'd be giving 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

let's not forget steven mertens, princess superstar, & the guy who owns the sirens cd 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

omg did u guys truly have an adgate :paris: such rich lanaboards history i need to catch up on

it's in the lanaboards update section, two threads, i believe :dua: enjoy the free entertainment :dua: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

let's not forget steven mertens, princess superstar, & the guy who owns the sirens cd 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

lindsay lohan too because she knew lizzy from abercrombie and fitch 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

omg did u guys truly have an adgate :paris: such rich lanaboards history i need to catch up on

one of the messier moments... but i think the second elle posted a thread titled OPINIONS NEEDED it was bound to be a disaster

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

when we get her neighbors in the trailer park especially the one with that cat that she held that one time to make accounts 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

when all of the members of five points records leak all of the photos of lizzy & dave in the studio together while recording lemonade motorcycle heaven & axl rose husband 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

i always wanted hot pink for my username but not like this bc it's not like this 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

you could always change your username to "hot pink" :dua: 

vodkaa... neptune... dragon... diamantes wild... you are a lipster of many names 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

you could always change your username to "hot pink" :dua: 

vodkaa... neptune... dragon... diamantes wild... you are a lipster of many names 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

that is true hoo hoo ive been thinking of changing my name again but it's gotta be organic. i'll come up w something, but the color, the color :cumming:

UV/Honeymoon

8 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Omg happy birthday!!!! :party:?
Mine is next week too, on Thursday! Any other birthday girlies this month?? We should collectively use our heightened powers to manifest something :oprah3:

manifest my honeymoon request acceptance and a high budget mv for violets for roses :typewriter: happy early birthday btw!

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

11 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

A joke about elitism from the guy whose entire persona is all about Swiss boarding school and luxury goods and a cross-contintental affluent family is funny, though

Good work

bro do you ever shut the fuck up? like genuinely wtf is your problem w little miss Mer and why do you come for literally every post they make LMFAO leave them alone you ugly freak.

RVhKIwP.gif

42 minutes ago, May said:

bro do you ever shut the fuck up? like genuinely wtf is your problem w little miss Mer and why do you come for literally every post they make LMFAO leave them alone you ugly freak.

??

I think I've @ ed him maybe twice the past year and as far as I knew we were on amicable terms and it was just friendly banter but I guess not

Anyway who the fuck are you? Mind your business

I made a joke. He took offence. I apologised. You're the dickhead coming in here and dragging this shit up when it's over. Get a grip

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

??

I think I've @ ed him maybe twice the past year and as far as I knew we were on amicable terms and it was just friendly banter but I guess not

Anyway who the fuck are you? Mind your business

I made a joke. He took offence. I apologised. You're the dickhead coming in here and dragging this shit up when it's over. Get a grip

Oo you’re hard 

RVhKIwP.gif

12 hours ago, Mer said:

Whining over not being able to see what photos a 34 year old woman is posting on a little computer you keep in your pocket is a little elitist ridiculous. Please go forest bathing or take a nice walk without your phone. 

You spilled hard. Don't let the bitter hags drag you. Their desperation is pathetically hilarious.