LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

Β 

why are you assuming anything about his personal life? or using your assumptions about his personal life against him over a little comment on a lana forum? c'mon now, that's very immature :bye:

He's literally posted all of that stuff on this very board and has beenΒ seemingly boastful about it in the past? But go off

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I've been following the Honeymoon account since 2015, if I'm not mistaken, and I'm not even on Instagram at the moment - I turned it off for a while,Β but I've been getting all her account updates one way or another. So, as I see it, people who aren't following her private account aren't missing anything,Β because everything she posts is being shared elsewhere, including here.Β But, on the other hand, I can understand why some people are upset and I don't condemn them. Although I don't think it's a matter of elitism.

[Outro: Wyclef Jean &Β Shakira]
No fighting
No fighting

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

He's literally posted all of that stuff on this very board and has beenΒ seemingly boastful about it in the past? But go off

Β 

who the fuck cares about what he posts about? and why would any of that make a comment regarding people's entitlement towards lana's social media any less of a valid statement/opinion? making judgements about a person because they may have had a wealthy upbringing (which you really can't 100% assume based off of posts on a forum) orΒ  if they can afford "luxury goods" (like... the iphone 14? i guess?Β :scoff:) shouldn't even be relevant in a discussion about lana's social media in her fans :scoff:Β 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

8 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

A joke about elitismΒ from the guy whose entire persona is all about Swiss boarding school and luxury goods and a cross-contintentalΒ affluent familyΒ is funny, though

Good work

Idk what your problem with me is nor do I care, but this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.Β 
Β 

Furthermore, if you think I care that anyone thinks I may be elitist, boastful, or snobby, you are mistaken. I share my life with this forum, and if the things I post rub you the wrong way, you have every right to β€œignore” me and not have to view my posts. Ever.Β 

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

Β 

who the fuck cares about what he posts about? and why would any of that make a comment regarding people's entitlement towards lana's social media any less of a valid statement/opinion? making judgements about a person because they may have had a wealthy upbringing (which you really can't 100% assume based off of posts on a forum) or can afford "luxury goods" (like... the iphone 14? i guess?Β :scoff:) shouldn't even be relevant in a discussion about lana's social media in her fans :scoff:Β 

Sis it wasn't even at you and it isn't that serious

I didn't realise it was so taboo to you

Why do you have your knickers in such a knot because I made a joke about someone making a joke? Jesus

Move on

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

Idk what your problem with me is nor do I care, but this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.Β 
Β 

Furthermore, if you think I care that anyone thinks I may be elitist, boastful, or snobby, you are mistaken. I share my life with this forum, and if the things I post rub you the wrong way, you have every right to β€œignore” me and not have to view my posts. Ever.Β 

Sorry for any offence but IΒ didn't expect such a hostile reaction because you don't seem to shy away from letting everyone know the things I mentioned.Β 

It was a comment made in jestΒ 

Β 

honestly i get why she'd want a privateΒ littleΒ instagram with only a small amount ofΒ fans but it's inevitable lots of big fans still won't have access while some people have multiple accountsΒ with access and some non-fans have access and it sucks. life isn't fair and i get that and yes i'm making it very clear i'm jealous, i'm not pretending it'sΒ bigger than that. it just especially hurts for those who constantly get excluded and ostracized in life, whichΒ lana herself has clearly felt too, and has made a point of recently, so it's like an extraΒ smack in the face. again, i know it's not personal and it's not the end of the world and i don't hold it against lana,Β but it sucks.Β and yes, even if i had access to the honeymoon account, i'd still empathize with fans who don't and think it sucks for them. it would honestly be betterΒ for everyone (including herself)Β if she just deleted the honeymoon account too. if you don't think there's stillΒ toxic and hateful people following the honeymoon account, you mustΒ be new to the internet.

Spoiler

everyone should unfollow in solidarityΒ :coffee:

Β 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

12 minutes ago, baddisease said:

everyone should just be nice.

Personally I wasn't trying to not be but there's evidently some nerve that's been inadvertently struck, so I apologised and we can hopefully move on

People need to stop attacking others for having less than favourable views on Lana, though

This is not an apologist echo chamber and the people who are always so outraged and concerned about Lana's feelings are always the first ones to pile on ordinary users without any regard

Like people are still coming for @House of Balloons 17 pages later and it's frankly pretty pathetic

Whether you agree with them or not is beside the point

49 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

she didn't have to post at all, or revive the honeymoon account, she could've let the account inactive and never logged into it again

and this would've honestly been the ideal option for all of us and her. idc if i get dragged, social media is toxic af. this theead isΒ proof of that. lana leaving social media was the best thing she ever did (for herself and for us)Β and comingΒ back has just created unnecessary divisionΒ amongst fans.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

2 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

and this would've honestly been the ideal option for all of us and her. idc if i get dragged, social media is toxic af. this theead isΒ proof of that. lana leaving social media was the best thing she ever did (for herself and for us)Β and comingΒ back has just created unnecessary divisionΒ amongst fans.

Cue 15 people attacking you because how dare you, an ordinary citizen of the Milky Way galaxy, question Lana's decisions and discuss them here

"Fuck YOUR feelings, you might hurt hers!" they cry in unison

31 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

honestly i get why she'd want a privateΒ littleΒ instagram with only a small amount ofΒ fans but it's inevitable lots of big fans still won't have access while some people have multiple accountsΒ with access and some non-fans have access and it sucks. life isn't fair and i get that and yes i'm making it very clear i'm jealous, i'm not pretending it'sΒ bigger than that. it just especially hurts for those who constantly get excluded and ostracized in life, whichΒ lana herself has clearly felt too, and has made a point of recently, so it's like an extraΒ smack in the face. again, i know it's not personal and it's not the end of the world and i don't hold it against lana,Β but it sucks.Β and yes, even if i had access to the honeymoon account, i'd still empathize with fans who don't and think it sucks for them. it would honestly be betterΒ for everyone (including herself)Β if she just deleted the honeymoon account too. if you don't think there's stillΒ toxic and hateful people following the honeymoon account, you mustΒ be new to the internet.

Β  Hide contents

everyone should unfollow in solidarityΒ :coffee:

Β 

Β 

That's about it.

why do people care if they've been accepted by the honeymoon account or not? ya'll realise screenshots are a thing right

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β