LDRO

Instagram Updates

I feel SO lucky to be an elite fan :angie:

Can't imagine what life would be without access to this lady's instagram page :wowcry: we are truly BLESSED to receive maybe one pic every blue moon!

No flip-flop fake fans allowed! :blush3:

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

what :awkney:

Some people are a bit upset because they feel like they're missing out on a way to connect as a fan, no-ones saying to ignore discrimination :oprah2:

exactly. no one's actually throwing a tantrum because of missing out on an american multi millionaire's content. people are just expressing how it's a bit unfair for some of the fans, that's all. that doesn't mean that they're ignorant to these bigger issues and the actual discrimination that everyone's talking about.  

Just now, Pale Fire said:

Some of y’all have really been here for HOURS crying about “elitism” and waaaa waaaaa I want her to myself or no one can have her waaaaa

Not me reading your waaa waaa waaa in a living legend outro way 

I think that the word "elitist" is being confused with favoritism, which still isn't what's going on at all. Personally, I think it's alright for Lana to show appreciation to fans that she's had since 2011 or even earlier (this coming from someone who didn't become a fan until 4 years ago). And in terms of the Honeymoon account, I think it's nice that she was able to find a balance between staying on social media which she clearly wants to do and staying away from the negativity of it. I don't see her intention as being malicious or to shut certain fans out. Not to go on about parasocial relationships, but I really feel like it gets to a point with Lana sometimes where people take things she says or does as someone personally hurting them. She's not obligated to do anything specifically for us at the end of the day. Her job is to make music, and she does that. 

imageproxy.jpg

19 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Selling my alt ig account that follows honeymoon since 2015, your one and only chance to connect with Lana, DM serious offers ONLY

Okay literally about a year ago or so someone DM'd an inactive account I had that was honestly just a username save, but it followed the honeymoon account and the person asked if I would be willing to sell the account to them because it followed HM. I told them that Lana hadn't even posted on HM for 2 years at that point, but I didn't really have any need to keep the account so I'd be willing to sell it if they really wanted it. I expected the person to offer me like $5 or maybe $10, but they ended up offering me over $100 completely unprovoked :awkney:

So yeah, I accepted the offer LOL x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

Okay literally about a year ago or so someone DM'd an inactive account I had that was honestly just a username save, but it followed the honeymoon account and the person asked if I would be willing to sell the account to them because it followed HM. I told them that Lana hadn't even posted on HM for 2 years at that point, but I didn't really have any need to keep the account so I'd be willing to sell it if they really wanted it. I expected the person to offer me like $5 or maybe $10, but they ended up offering me over $100 completely unprovoked :awkney:

So yeah, I accepted the offer LOL x

why am I shocked at this :oprah2:

they're probably thinking now it was the best money they spent lol

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

why am I schocked at this :oprah2:

they're probably thinking now it was the best money they spent lol

I honestly couldn't believe it LOL it was so random. But hey, I made some cash!

I guess the purchase paid off for them since she's using it now! Last time I checked the person was using the account as their personal account, so I hope they're enjoying Lana's new posts lol x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I think that the word "elitist" is being confused with favoritism, which still isn't what's going on at all. Personally, I think it's alright for Lana to show appreciation to fans that she's had since 2011 or even earlier (this coming from someone who didn't become a fan until 4 years ago). And in terms of the Honeymoon account, I think it's nice that she was able to find a balance between staying on social media which she clearly wants to do and staying away from the negativity of it. I don't see her intention as being malicious or to shut certain fans out. Not to go on about parasocial relationships, but I really feel like it gets to a point with Lana sometimes where people take things she says or does as someone personally hurting them. She's not obligated to do anything specifically for us at the end of the day. Her job is to make music, and she does that. 

Exactly. Elitist is not the right word for this at all. Lana can share photos, probably without the media noticing. 

It’s really more about privacy than elite 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

She posted a 30-second clip of the Alternate Arcadia video on honeymoon with the caption "Natural" x

51564241605_ea023b7b0b_b.jpg