Jack

Melanie Martinez

well, all my friends that are locals really liked her music but they stopped listening to her when the rape allegations came out and I think that a lot of the GP did the same so now that they've been proved wrong I guess they're coming back

the allegations were proven false? why didn't I know this omg

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

the allegations were proven false? why didn't I know this omg

Not tryna be rude but if I came forward saying you and I were alone in a room together and you assaulted me and this was so far away in time that there wasn’t proof of it like, even without carrying this out in a court setting, it’s a you-word-against-mine situation...

There have been so many things that happend pointing to Timothy lying to get success, but one thing that stood out to me the most is when Timothy and her friend went live on IG and said rape isn't always a physical thing, it can also be a mental thing (referring to the whole Melanie situation). Rape is such a serious topic, and the fact that people are out here lying about it is so fucked up. It's because of people like her why victims are afraid to speak up because they think no one will believe them.

qfrWuBl.png

There have been so many things that happend pointing to Timothy lying to get success, but one thing that stood out to me the most is when Timothy and her friend went live on IG and said rape isn't always a physical thing, it can also be a mental thing (referring to the whole Melanie situation). Rape is such a serious topic, and the fact that people are out here lying about it is so fucked up. It's because of people like her why victims are afraid to speak up because they think no one will believe them.

i'm a survivor of an actual rape and i wanna smack the fuck outta timothy, and not only for being a clout demon.

giphy.gif

I can't believe that after four years this album is going to suck... literally the only interesting snippets are Nurse's Office and High School Sweethearts. At least the visuals will be a serve  :poordat:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I can't believe that after four years this album is going to suck... literally the only interesting snippets are Nurse's Office and High School Sweethearts. At least the visuals will be a serve  :poordat:

Wait sis you have not heard it yet. 20 second snippets are not enough to go by.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Really? I have been blown away by literally all the snippets, specially lunchbox friends + the one where she sings about "being her lover" or something like that

Really? I have been blown away by literally all the snippets, specially lunchbox friends + the one where she sings about "being her lover" or something like that

you have good taste

also since you're in ny....will you be at one of the movie screenings?

giphy.gif

So far for me:

Lunchbox Friends

Nurses Office

Detention

High School Sweethearts

Recess 

The Principal

Show & Tell

Wheels on the Bus

but they keep changing order. Lunchbox Friends remains my fave though

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

lunchbox firends is literally so amazing my god i love the distorted vocals and the melodies. i cannot wait to experience the whole thing in the movie theater soon

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever