BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

I love LUNCH and I like the video IDCCCC 

the choice of single is fine (what else was she gonna choose, blue?)

also, the video is cool af. Just billie being cute and fucking around. No big budget, no 3 min dialogue rubbish intro (looking at your charlie xcx)... a simple throwack to late 80s/90s MTV shit that presents the song as fun and vibey, which it is

calm down, people. It's not the only mv she'll drop obvs

Easily one of the best albums I have heard in YEARS. 10/10. INSTANT CLASSIC. Coming from someone who listened to Billie every now and then. Im really not biased. ITS JUST THE GREATEST!!!

I’ve had more time with this album with good headphones and I really love it. Easily her best work so far.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I really vibe with this album :bop:

I don’t like the rhyme schemes in a lot of them though. Too simple

I also figured out why I’ve never clicked with Billie as much initially. It’s because she dresses very edgy and street but her music can border on adult contemporary sometimes…

I could eat that girl for lunch :dancedy:

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

5 hours ago, Churchome Rep said:

I really vibe with this album :bop:

I don’t like the rhyme schemes in a lot of them though. Too simple

I also figured out why I’ve never clicked with Billie as much initially. It’s because she dresses very edgy and street but her music can border on adult contemporary sometimes…

Billie's and her brother's music is remarkably deep for their age. When you compare that album with Grande or Dula Peep's, the difference in maturity couldn't be more stark. 

Dula comes across as a complete airhead by comparison. (Sorry Peep fans)

It's incredible that someone who's 22 can write a song like BLUE.

I swear guys, this is one of the best albums of the year. Definitely made me an even bigger fan.

32 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Does anybody else thing the melody at the end of bittersuite actually sounds like sugary sweet snippet melody?  

No but it's exactly true blue (no shit sherlock 😅)

I'm certainly older now to appreciate it, but after all my effort, I really don't like her music. :facepalm:

As an independent artist maybe it would work because we say to ourselves that it's not great, it's listenable, but the disproportionate success she has, I really don't understand. :smh:

She has a horrible voice, all the tics of the personalityless singer of recent years. No progress in pop for my part.

And to say that she is a “queen” of alternative music, oh no certainly not. 

But I respect everyone's taste, if it works then it's because you like it after all. :hooker:

I still have this album on repeat lol. So crazy cause I’ve never been super into Billie but this truly is a fucking masterclass of an album. It’s one of those that will be a defining piece in an artist’s discography, so special. Anyways so much good music this year— Lana next!

35 minutes ago, sunday afternoon said:

I'm certainly older now to appreciate it, but after all my effort, I really don't like her music. :facepalm:

As an independent artist maybe it would work because we say to ourselves that it's not great, it's listenable, but the disproportionate success she has, I really don't understand. :smh:

She has a horrible voice, all the tics of the personalityless singer of recent years. No progress in pop for my part.

And to say that she is a “queen” of alternative music, oh no certainly not. 

But I respect everyone's taste, if it works then it's because you like it after all. :hooker:

all of you dissing her vocals and saying she has a horrible voice 🤦🏻‍♂️ you lose all credibility when you bring that up. Her vocals are factually strong. Any vocal coach will tell you that. You can like her voice or dislike it but the girl can sure as hell sing. So, maybe reframe these statements if you guys want to be taken seriously

Many Twitter /X fan accounts are speculating there is another part to HMHAS that could be coming July 5, based on the fact that her father is born on July 7… WWAFAWDWG was released on her mother’s birthday and HTE was released on Finneas’s. 
I don’t know if I choose to believe yet, but if it’s the case, Billie has been playing a very nice Easter egg hunt for many months now. 
this account has the elements that could support the theory: https://x.com/openuptheblindz/status/1791783041108423005?s=46&t=9DAe1og0lBbLa_v4qZjMpA