BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Why are people shocked COAP isn't on the album, it's a wholesome cozy winter song, and this album seems dark and trap influenced if the 3 singles are representative of the direction, it would have no place on an album with that cover

also come out and play was literally just for the apple commercial

the cover is ugly as fuck... like all her singles had better covers and this looks like an outtake from a teenage instagram gay who wanted to copy melanie martinez??? sis its not doing the trick for me

the song is not bad and i can see it growing on me but when the party's over is so much better..... that's a whole ass ballad. like a good fucking ballad

okay I think I'm abt to STAN

my friends were rly into her when don't smile at me came out but based on her persona I thought she was a rapper and didn't look into her :rip: but then i heard COPYCAT and was amazed

so ive slowly been getting into her music and bury a friend just SEALED the DEAL i love this experimental creepy sound and tbh the galloping beat + whisper vocals gives me Brite Lites vibes

o4qjp4j.png