NamiraWilhelm

What Are You Reading?

I'm finishing Dune. Last like, 200 pages. I'll probably finish it by Friday. I just went ahead and ordered the next 2 books and a few other books I've wanted to read 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

just started the seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo last night it is really good so far I'm loving it I also have These Violent Delights to read after Evelyn Hugo!!!!

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

i started as time goes by (by michael walsh) and it honest to god reads like the extension of casablanca that i was wanting :icant: i really won

BopAxLE.png

sumer is icumen in, lhude sing cuccu

groweþ sed and bloweþ med and springþ þ wde nu

sing cuccu!

14 hours ago, COCC said:

Invisible women- exposing data bias in a world designed for men

It‘s eye-opening. Ladies, you deserve so much better :icant:

Yeah but the author is a TERF :facepalm:

Which is sad because sometimes what are you supposed to do when the world is built to work against you??

I just finished Stigmata by Helene Cixous - I was supposed to read it when I was doing my postgrad in English lit but you know how books just gather dust from time to time…Blood and Guts in High School is next on my list

finished wicker man which damn near killed me (in a good way)! recently started a marvellous light by freya marske which, as far as i can tell, is about gay magicians in quasi-edwardian england

BopAxLE.png

sumer is icumen in, lhude sing cuccu

groweþ sed and bloweþ med and springþ þ wde nu

sing cuccu!

Civilisation and its discontents by S.Freud. Not that I'm much into psychoanalisis, but there's certain perspectives about desire and restriction that I think could be useful in order to think in a wider way.