Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lana is too busy partying with ASAP and The Weeknd to care about us mere mortals, and she's also too busy spending her music video budget on new hair extensions. 

iconic tbh

???, ?????????

Lana is too busy partying with ASAP and The Weeknd to care about us mere mortals, and she's also too busy spending her music video budget on new hair extensions.

Tbh tho does she even wear extentions anymore? seems like her hair actually grew that long by now

The album cannot be released on May 26th. That would be uber trolling even at Lana's lofty standards. It's incomprehensible to me why they didn't shot a video for LFL or if they did why isn't released yet? I think that everything can happen yet in this era (besides the 26th release) like she's pushing back to June or July or to an even later date. Maybe they are underwhelmed at the response to LFL and she will rework the album. 

The album cannot be released on May 26th. That would be uber trolling even at Lana's lofty standards. It's incomprehensible to me why they didn't shot a video for LFL or if they did why isn't released yet? I think that everything can happen yet in this era (besides the 26th release) like she's pushing back to June or July or to an even later date. Maybe they are underwhelmed at the response to LFL and she will rework the album.

She already reworked it though. She had a concept in 2015, then it grew into something else as she said it became more politically heated. Enough is enough, it's been almost 2 years. It'll be great, she just needs to release this collage of an album and start working on something fresh if that's the case. Or take a break to re-evaluate her aethetic or whatever she want's to do

The lb meltdown will be of epic proportions if the album doesn't drop on the 26th even if she is dead silent until then

Im both counting the days everyday and preparing for my meltdown at the same time. Like I feel like nothing is going to happen yet I'm still excited for that date :oprah3:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

has anyone been able to get the radio edit of LFL from this promo cd?

well if someone would like to take one for the team: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cd-Promo-Lana-Del-Rey-Feat-The-Weeknd-Lust-For-Life-/112388944761?hash=item1a2ae73379:g:Sk4AAOSwX61ZBF~v

3 hours left  :creep:  good luck and dont fuck it up

He's attending P-Lo's 'More Than Anything' listening party, but I haven't seen any pictures of Lana there yet.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don't think that 26th of may will be the release date more like a pre-order I think. But Lana is keeping it quite. I even think that she pushed the date of the album so that she can put "Stairway To Heaven" or whatever you called it in the record.

-Homeland of the Gods-

Not gonna lie, if the 26th isn't the release date of the album, my hype for Lust for Life will probably be dead.

I know I'll obsessively listen to it on repeat like I always do with Lana releases, but the hype really won't be there. And if everything is completely silent like this, I'll probably just be mad.

giphy.gif

Universal Music Finland has had the album up on their site for a while now with 26th as the release date. idk what's taking so long but I wish she announced the tracklist and formats soon (I need a box set tbh). Hope it's not actually delayed because I'm thirsty af  :biblio:

The album has to be out May 26th, every web is using that date and it would make sense to me, since she has two shows that week for two radios, May 20th for KROQ and May 27th for BBC Radio 1. It would be stupid not to use those events to promote her album...