Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

We saw preorders that listed 20 tracks though didn't we? What if by 18 tracks Lana just means 18 songs, sans two interludes or something?

the thing I'm most excited about the collab tracks is that people on here will definitely edit out the collab verses in each track, which means we'll all be able to enjoy an album of just Lana if we want- a LONG album too!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

We saw preorders that listed 20 tracks though didn't we? What if by 18 tracks Lana just means 18 songs, sans two interludes or something?

the thing I'm most excited about the collab tracks is that people on here will definitely edit out the collab verses in each track, which means we'll all be able to enjoy an album of just Lana if we want- a LONG album too!

GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-Oprah-Winfrey-GI

Nah. That tracklist was probably just fake 

howre yall gonna go and ruin this album for yourselves 2 months before its even released

I have a feeling it might beat UV for me

Yeah I don't get this negativity. we've only heard 2 out of 18 songs and some crappy live recordings of another. And the 3 songs are so different from one another, any lana fan should like at least one of them. I think the album is going to go down as one of her best

LIZARD PEOPLE

We saw March 26 on pre orders too.

It's cause she can't sing it

Idk why she insists on singing it if she's just gonna use head voice 90% of the time

But I think it's on the set list forever

She has sang it live the way it was on the album pretty well though (in late 2011 i think)? But I totally agree, she needs to sing it more high-pitched because it sounds way better. Maybe she's shy or something

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

howre yall gonna go and ruin this album for yourselves 2 months before its even released

I have a feeling it might beat UV for me

NOTHING will ever top uv

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

there's only ever like 20 - 30 people reading this topic daily now, i remember when it used to be like 60 - 100 people on here.

The gays have gone extinct faster than the dinosaurs :lmao:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

there's only ever like 20 - 30 people reading this topic daily now, i remember when it used to be like 60 - 100 people on here.

there's only so many times we can fight about the date drama & the tracklist

there's only so many times we can fight about the date drama & the tracklist

you know the era is officially dead when people start logging off lanaboards :creep:   i blame the delayed release date

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's cause she can't sing it

Idk why she insists on singing it if she's just gonna use head voice 90% of the time

But I think it's on the set list forever

How are you not able to sing your own songs?

It usually blows up whenever major news happens. When we get the preorder or tracklist, it'll blow up again.

giphy.gif

I feel like people were mad about not knowing the release day, sour about the way she announced the delayed album release date, then super happy when we knew we'll get 18 tracks on the album and now people are back to being mad at Lana for not doing the French interview. Ups and downs in a few days, indeed. x)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png