Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

There will be one surely.

It's so sad though, I was certain that if there was another pre-album single, it would be Cherry since she is comfortable enough to sing it live. Would have loved seeing a video for that one, specially now that her video game is truly on-point this era.

If she does a Cherries MV, I would love to see her playing a witch & making potions & all like in the movie 'The Love Witch (2016)', but in a less campy & more cinamatic manner tho!

I think our girl has this era really planned out, but it's not gonna kick off till every song is released. She's had almost 2 years, and I'd find it VERY hard for her or not have filmed a bunch of videos in that time span. I'm just gonna sit back and hope that she doesn't feed this era to the dust.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

She's kept us waiting way too long for these singles and so far the output has been kinda bland. Cherry is good, Summer Bummer might be iconic or embarrassing, Love and LFL were forgettable, not to mention kinda cringe. Including coachella after literally saying she wrote and had it produced as a release in real-time is so embarrassing, it has some good parts but it's so unfinished sounding. Let's be real, none of us want to see Lana go political on this record- which is why the tracklist seems so lacklustre right now, at least the second half. At least the music videos this era have been pretty good.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Has anyone made any statistics on how many users were positively surprised, possibly even "omg slayed" or had their "wigs snatched" when we first learned about Summer Bummer being a single yesterday and are now bashing it? :toofunny:

Summer Bummer

6 AM PST / 9 AM EST / 2 PM BST

JUNE 29th

According to Taylor Secman (@burthdaykake)

The taylor secman on Twitter is Jorge Marques, aka china.palace. But yeah we already know it's coming June 29th

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that Coachella was a legit album single and we didn't even know it. :eartha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm honestly so happy seeing Lana with friends and being happy, i think it's super cute

I'm so excited for this record and I'll say the same thing I said in the tracklist thread..

I'm hyped we don't know all the collabs, Lana's been so social I think we'll see more collabs!~

I'm lusting for life so hard right now :blush:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I hate the title and from the snippet she posted it sounds like I won't like it. That is not the style of music I like at all. I'm still interested to hear it and I'm gna give it a shot though. We should all at least wait to hear it.

But I do agree with what my boyfriend said: There are already tons of artists that make that genre of music who do it very well and she probably doesn't need to be making it when her fans aren't waiting for that type of music. But ofc it is her career and her life and she can experiment so I will wait until she releases it :D

I don't get all the excitement for Summer Bummer... the snippet is a huge mess and it sounds like they layered 7789655 songs together

NOT me seeing someone already compare Summer Bummer to Summertime Sadness.

"Summertime Sadness? More like Summer Bummer! *laughing emoji*"

THESE TWEEN MAKEUP MIDDLE SCHOOLERS ON INSTA REALLY TESTING ME. HOW DARE YOU.