Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who knew of this but, when she mentions in Best American Record, her architecture was her body, and how she was physically designed. Mental dessert bebe  :lanahairflip:

she was talking about her software architecture

because she gave her man hardware :creep:

Can't wait to pop my pussy to BAR..

You'll wait forever  :rip:

On a side note, I kind of like "Architecture" as a title. Sure "Best American Record" is cooler but I like the way "Architecture" sounds, especially when you hear it in the song. The way she says the word is nostalgic and really sets the mood for the song. Plus Architecture is kind of mysterious, you can't know what to expect from the title alone (Maybe I sound silly but idc)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Yall ruined BAR for me. I used to love it so much but yall hyping it up and constantly whining for it made me just turned off by it

Why should you hate it now based on what people say? Just try to enjoy it.

For example, y'all keep hating on Coachella but that constant whining doesn't make me dislike it (it's true that it may be the worst on the record though)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

It feels like Christmas to me,

I got this excitement of waking up early, checking the news, making plans on what I'll listen or not, etc etc

I feel so childish this days (and god I love it -my last musical excitement was Vulnicura, years ago-).

But I'm scared to be disappointed

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

*insert Am I supposed to feel sorry for this biatch, WELL I DONT here*

She should’ve put more effort giving us the deets instead of letting us blindly and starving for months while her managers jerk off eachother in the studio

:wtf: i see somebody taking the "entitled gay who thinks everything lana does is for them and if she dont do enough to their liking the bitch's career can take some official song n album leak hits" of the day trophy. 

mess.

n everyone who wishes for it to be leaked this close to release because of how rocky this era has been, love some of y'all guarenteed- but still.

mess.

OHMYGOD

The number 2, two days, brought to you by the twins

tumblr_m17u9idSwI1qzi80do1_r3_500.gif

a Lust for life, lust for life

i want to be fucked by twins is that bad? :creep:

ya'll fuckheads

ok bitch damn  u dont think we all know this? next :wtf2:

2 days and a few hours!! 

isnt it less than a day until NZ? or is universally premiered with the radio? is it based on UK time? or am i staying up till 2-5 am for it to play at 10-1 am/pm

regardless i am fucking HYPED to hear Summer Bummer's verses and bridge and the entirety of Groupie Love :flutter:

isnt it less than a day until NZ? or is universally premiered with the radio? is it based on UK time? or am i staying up till 2-5 am for it to play at 10-1 am/pm

regardless i am fucking HYPED to hear Summer Bummer's verses and bridge and the entirety of Groupie Love :flutter:

It's universally premiered on the radio, probably in the morning LA time, so in late afternoon / early evening in Europe. :)

I have a slight feeling she may have dropped Playboy Carti but tbh I doubt it. Weird she hasnt mentioned him last night tho

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too