Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I don't really don't understand Win and his Cali friends... do they not have school? College? Jobs? Personal lives? How can anyone pay thousands of dollars to travel your fave across the country and buy $300 tickets for every damn show.... what do they do once the tour ends? Are they gonna travel to South America, inter rail Europe and go down under and go to every damn show? I mean at least Lana is getting coin, but it just seems odd. Do his parents know what he's doing with their money? I feel like my parents would stop funding me instantly if they found out I had been spending thousands going to the same damn show in every city  :rip: Hopefully his card gets cancelled ASAP

And it is pretty selfish to get your 10th selfie with Lana whilst some people are just trying to be acknowledged by her.

prostitution

robberies

private appearances

brand endorsments

tv commercials in Japan

Coachella is actually one of Lana's rare tracks that will age like milk. It really isn't a great song at all, there's no denying that. The lyrics are nice but even if the song wasn't ruined by that horrific production, it would still not age very well at all. Who the heck will care about North Korea and the "tensions over country lines" in about a year or two? NOBODY

Coachella? Nice lyrics? :awkney:

Lol no, cOaChElLa is definitely the worst song on the album for me. Summer Bummer comes as a close second. I don’t dislike them tho, I bopped to them on repeat when they came out but I’m so happy the final product had so much better material than the singles :icant:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

But we need to know what kind of money :hooker: I'm curious tbh what his parents do, maybe he has a sugar daddy cause that shit's pretty accessible and pays well, and tbh I wouldn't doubt it from a lana fan LMAO.

Some girl on IG said he’s a hairstylist?? Lol

Then she called me jealous lol

Some girl on IG said he’s a hairstylist?? Lol

Then she called me jealous lol

Lmao please, there's no way he's affording to travel across the country and spend $300 a night on hairstylist wage. Not even with tips. And he looks like he's younger than 18, and you can't get a cosmetology license until you've gone through schooling. So.......sugar daddies confirmed

He really rubs me the wrong way

Cherry's video hasnt even been released, but. Did u think she was serious when it came to her talk with Stevie? A video for Beautiful People?

i don't believe a single word she says anymore

i agree with kali: actions speak louder than words, go and show me what I've heard

Lmao please, there's no way he's affording to travel across the country and spend $300 a night on hairstylist wage. Not even with tips. And he looks like he's younger than 18, and you can't get a cosmetology license until you've gone through schooling. So.......sugar daddies confirmed

He really rubs me the wrong way

Would it even be legal for someone younger than 18 to have a sugar daddy? Also that wouldn't explain how all his friends manage to afford it either, i think maybe he's just from a rich area

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Cherry's video hasnt even been released, but. Did u think she was serious when it came to her talk with Stevie? A video for Beautiful People?

Absolutely not. Just some cute cheesy jokes between them. Out of all the other questions, that conversation with Stevie was the most dumb one 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Would it even be legal for someone younger than 18 to have a sugar daddy? Also that wouldn't explain how all his friends manage to afford it either, i think maybe he's just from a rich area

That's true. I also think he and his friends are just spoiled kids. But that makes it a lot more annoying, lol

Who the heck will care about North Korea and the "tensions over country lines" in about a year or two? NOBODY

Yes who will care about the potential of a second Cold War

Who cares about nuclear proliferation

Who cares about thinking of major historical events "in about a year or two" (certainly not historians, journalists, students, or people who give a damn!)

The production of Coachella is still terrible but God forbid she tries to lend her voice on a subject that's even bigger than herself. God forbid she isn't some plastic "bop" serving pop star Lipster twinks fawn over....

Who cares about thinking of major historical events "in about a year or two" (certainly not historians, journalists, students, or people who give a damn!)

The production of Coachella is still terrible but God forbid she tries to lend her voice on a subject that's even bigger than herself. God forbid she isn't some plastic "bop" serving pop star Lipster twinks fawn over....

Thank you! I share your sentiment.

It's good that she cares but it would be nice if she didn't let it interfere with her music, like if she wants to rant about boring old politics then she should just write a book or something. Obviously this is just my own opinion though so i'm not telling her what to do... that's just how i'd prefer things to go down. Her style is pure fantasy, it's what she does best. To me it's like i'm having a beautiful dream and then all of a sudden i'm being yelled at by my teacher in class (not saying she's a mean teacher) but it's a reality, and i hate reality

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's good that she cares but it would be nice if she didn't let it interfere with her music, like if she wants to rant about boring old politics then she should just write a book or something. Obviously this is just my own opinion though so i'm not telling her what to do... that's just how i'd prefer things to go down. Her style is pure fantasy, it's what she does best. To me it's like i'm having a beautiful dream and then all of a sudden i'm being yelled at by my teacher in class (not saying she's a mean teacher) but it's a reality, and i hate reality

This. Politics/social issues are not her thing :toofunny:

I think BPBP has the most tastefully done lyrics in terms of making a statement ("green is the planet from the eyes of a turtle dove, 'till it runs red with blood") but when she's direct, it becomes a cringey mess :rip:

I'm all here for her writing songs about politics, but she shouldn't do that if they turn out as cringy as GBA, as lyrically bland as WTWWAW or terribly production wise as CWIMM then she should stop.

And look at her fans .. most of them are teens (at least considering their mindset) that either think of politics as "boring"  or turn up as purist SJWs on tumblr, thinking they'll change the world by dissing a white person wearing dreadlocks.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!