bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

bitch ive never listened to ayesha erotics or slayter or whatever and IM bawping henny!!!!!!! its because you all have ur first listen in between your afternoon coffees while listening through one headphone

omg!! the fact that nobody said your wish is my command sampled show me love.....

stream slup pop for the girls https://kimpetras.lnk.to/slutpop

11 hours ago, itskor said:

Does anyone know if we are getting new music from brooke? :poordat:

pretty sure she said something around nov/dec last year that an album was done

3 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

bitch ive never listened to ayesha erotics or slayter or whatever and IM bawping henny!!!!!!!

YES it’s BOP AFTER BOP :grinds:

idk why everyone has a stick up their ass about this EP. honestly Malibu & Future Starts Now were not exciting at all. Coconuts was cute for a minute.. but Slut Pop is giving slutty TOTL and i’m living for it!!! Treat me like a slut & Throat goat are my faves. 

The gargling in throat goat has me dying :rollin:

14417469274.gif

14 hours ago, godsmonster said:

i get what you’re saying but she does know

moving on i can’t wait to hear the rest of the EP i kinda want a physical release

same tbh

Roman

So because it's supposed to be a "fun" EP we aren't allowed to criticise it? Of course y'all are allowed to enjoy it but people are also entitled to dislike it. It's an official release in her discography just like TOTL and I know she's capable of making better music than this 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

11 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

So because it's supposed to be a "fun" EP we aren't allowed to criticise it? Of course y'all are allowed to enjoy it but people are also entitled to dislike it. It's an official release in her discography just like TOTL and I know she's capable of making better music than this 

never said we can't criticise anything. i just think it's unnecessary to be having all these hard emotions over some shitty, stupid slut bops that are nothing more than that

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

34 minutes ago, itscharlibabyy said:

never said we can't criticise anything. i just think it's unnecessary to be having all these hard emotions over some shitty, stupid slut bops that are nothing more than that

it’s still an official (awful) release in her discography. 

6 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

bitch ive never listened to ayesha erotics or slayter or whatever and IM bawping henny!!!!!!! its because you all have ur first listen in between your afternoon coffees while listening through one headphone

omg!! the fact that nobody said your wish is my command sampled show me love.....

stream slup pop for the girls https://kimpetras.lnk.to/slutpop

YWIMC is my fav from the slut ep but which show me love song it samples? t.A.t.u’s ?