bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Baby e is only saying that kesha is a liar bc hes irrelevant asf. His only big songs are the ones he had with kim. Now hes trying to sabotage kims career by invading discords and saying "kim hates kesha" when this is very likely to be false because just because someone says one thing, it doesnt mean its true, espically since its weird hes saying this with NO evidrnce, only word of mouth. Now thats what i call backstabbing.

Roman

58 minutes ago, RomanCrystal said:

Baby e is only saying that kesha is a liar bc hes irrelevant asf. His only big songs are the ones he had with kim. Now hes trying to sabotage kims career by invading discords and saying "kim hates kesha" when this is very likely to be false because just because someone says one thing, it doesnt mean its true, espically since its weird hes saying this with NO evidrnce, only word of mouth. Now thats what i call backstabbing.

………idk why Baby E would do that, they still collab I assume, he said he has a new song with Kim coming

41 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

………idk why Baby E would do that, they still collab I assume, he said he has a new song with Kim coming

It wont be coming if kim addresses everything 

Roman

On 2/20/2022 at 2:26 PM, RomanCrystal said:

It wont be coming if kim addresses everything 

What do you expect her to say? She already made her beliefs clear when she said Kesha lied 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Omg I forgot about Bicassie. Getting 2018 Charli thread flashbacks to their XCX covers akshsksjskshshs :lmao:

It was such a terrible time when they were active here. It wasn’t worth visiting. I’m so glad they were banned. 

THE HYPOCRISY of these gays who are still giving Kim Petrash support for fucking around with Dr Puke at this point is unreal. UNREAL

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

What i dont like is how some kesha stans are just taking out a sentence instead of reading an entire line: bc they kind of are rwisting her words. 

Roman

She’s doubling down on it. I feel like her position is not from a place of community experience and education. Kim’s presence as a trans person is so great and to have more mainstream trans people in the public eye can only be a good thing. I’d love to hear Kim speak on things like Trans rights and education, I think she enjoys being problematic as if it’s fun. I don’t disagree that there maybe terf fans but most are supportive of her identity and her identity isn’t the problem that people have. 

7 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

She’s doubling down on it. I feel like her position is not from a place of community experience and education. Kim’s presence as a trans person is so great and to have more mainstream trans people in the public eye can only be a good thing. I’d love to hear Kim speak on things like Trans rights and education, I think she enjoys being problematic as if it’s fun. I don’t disagree that there maybe terf fans but most are supportive of her identity and her identity isn’t the problem that people have. 

the thing is most of the hate she’s getting rn doesn’t have anything to do with her being trans…,.. 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

What i dont like is how some kesha stans are just taking out a sentence instead of reading an entire line: bc they kind of are rwisting her words. 

When asked about working with him after his past assault allegations, Kim remains diplomatic: “I’m a big fan of his, and we write music very well together. So, yeah, it was a really good experience.“ Would she work with him again? “Yeah, totally.” Before I can ask the next question, Kim cuts in: “I would like my fans to know that I wouldn’t work with somebody I believe to be an abuser of women, definitely not.”

How is anybody taking her words out of context, this is literally what she said. You can read the full interview here but that's the only part of it where she mentions Dr Luke 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 minutes ago, bigspender said:

the thing is most of the hate she’s getting rn doesn’t have anything to do with her being trans…,.. 

I took a skim through the comments and some people feel like she’s getting attacked because she’s the trans artist working with him. They seem in the minority, but that’s the angle Kim has chosen to listen to. She must be very confident in her upcoming plans.  

What we should describe about Slut Pop is Kim sounds like she was trying too hard to be cupcakKe.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

29 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

I took a skim through the comments and some people feel like she’s getting attacked because she’s the trans artist working with him. They seem in the minority, but that’s the angle Kim has chosen to listen to. She must be very confident in her upcoming plans.  

most everyone mad at her isn’t a terf, and i’m not a terf and i personally can’t stand terfs. of course she would choose that angle because she wants to excuse herself from moral responsibility and play victim but….

giphy.gif

She’s not the same girl I met at pride 3 years ago, I’ve never really considered myself a Kim fan but she’s 100% lost her way and vision with this obsession to go viral and all this Dr Puke stuff…it’s just messy, too messy

giphy.gif