Elle

Lana Teases New Song 'Sylvia'

I still think that fan at the pop up show was right when Lana said the EP will be coming in 6 months. Maybe not even 6 months (could be longer) but when you put the pieces together, it all adds up.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

cactus

the point is that wasn't the final version? plus it deserves a release while she still can

What is cactus

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

a cover she is doing with the foo fighters

How did y'all find out about this, was there a song registration or something?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I really don’t think cactus is coming. Remember in one of the radio interviews the week LFL released she said she did projects with other people but they won’t be coming out cause she didn’t like them? I think it’s about Foo Fighters

Fine China remains her best unreleased track, all the others are shaking and rotting under a bridge

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We don't really know that Cactus is a Foo Fighters collab. They have performed the song at least two times since 1998.

Unless LDR and Foo Fighters were registered as performers at the same time, (which we don't know), I would remain skeptical that a collab happened.