Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Basically The Neighbourhood is a mix between UV and BTD sounds, aka what I've been dying to hear from Lanz the whole time, I NEED an album like this, there's no blood in my veins there's just ultraviolence running wild

what song is this lyric from omg i feel like a terrible stan

giphy.gif

She’s definitely not fat, she gained weight in 2015 but that’s it, she is in a good shape right now :) The only thing I don’t really like are those fillers in her cheeks and lips, buuuut... her body, her rules.

I’m happy if she’s happy and delivering some good music :D

My LDR6 dream:

Dark and twisted lyrics about abusive relationships

Slow, dreamy and acoustic sound

No cringy politic related mess

Cohesive story telling and aesthetic

Now read me to filth :hottie: :angie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

My LDR6 dream:

Dark and twisted lyrics about abusive relationships

Slow, dreamy and acoustic sound

No cringy politic related mess

Cohesive story telling and aesthetic

Now read me to filth :hottie: :angie:

the folk record is cominf

I really miss her long nails. they were ridiculous but they highlighted the fact that she's a bit....kooky 

her new sensible style suits her but I still miss it

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4:

folk album is actually coming and it will be ethereal

stop.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

shove that folk record up my ass queen

and it can stay up there, because it's shit.

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Though I am super bored Lana-wise these days, I prefer silence prior to a hopefully quick releas to a never ending game of teasing (snippet, silence, single, video, two-month silence, album title, triple silence, album cover, false single that becomes real, leak, silence due to rework, second official single, I celebrate my 109th birthday, leak, official release)

Though I am super bored Lana-wise these days, I prefer silence prior to a hopefully quick releas to a never ending game of teasing (snippet, silence, single, video, two-month silence, album title, triple silence, album cover, false single that becomes real, leak, silence due to rework, second official single, I celebrate my 109th birthday, leak, official release)

Me too, usually when she's this quiet it means she working and concentrating on something big. It's like the calm before the storm. I also feel like she produces her best work when she doesn't feel the need to show it off as much, for example during the lust for life era she was working with a lot of mainstream artists and was dedicated towards getting a hit so she kept teasing everything on her instagram, but i think her lack of boasting this time around means something more personal is coming... aka HONEYMOON 2.0 hopefully  :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Me too, usually when she's this quiet it means she working and concentrating on something big. It's like the calm before the storm. I also feel like she produces her best work when she doesn't feel the need to show it off as much, for example during the lust for life era she was working with a lot of mainstream artists and was dedicated towards getting a hit so she kept teasing everything on her instagram, but i think her lack of boasting this time around means something more personal is coming... aka HONEYMOON 2.0 hopefully  :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

One can only dream for a second magnum opus, so yes please

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lana needs to come the fuck through and put life is beautiful on this album already if she couldn't get her lawyers to get it on L4L

Lana needs to come the fuck through and put life is beautiful on this album already if she couldn't get her lawyers to get it on L4L

she literally said it was just for the movie... she was never intending on putting it on HM/LFL and it's not coming unless it gets leaked

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...