Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If she release a fully political album her career will be over soon and that’s what she deserves :hottie:

Anyway, remember when Lana posted the iconic 666 lighter pic on her Instagram? Controversial queen :angie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I had forgotten she said she’s written “the most beautiful songs” on her honeymoon account almost two months ago. She’s had plenty of time to write even more songs and that’s probably why she’s being quite for a long period of time. So, if we’re lucky we’ll get the lead single by July/August and the album in September. Another honeymoon situation :trisha: :lange: :wowcry: :angie: maybe I’m reaching but let me dream :angie: :eartha2:

I just can’t imagine a summer going by without new Lana music :oprah: :oprah2: :oprah3:

omg i'm gonna see her in august and i imagined her singing a brand new song for us for the first time  :flutter:  :flutter:

(though deep down i know that it's not gonna happen)

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I understand the notion that artists want to reflect the times; and to be "woke" and "aware"

BUT I did not follow & become in love and a committed fan of Lanas music because of her

possible Political stance,

I do not care... so lets hope it is not a political album... 

I don't believe we will get a summer album, and I don't think we'll anything for fall either, unless she decides to give it a suprise release, which isn't like her.  :sadcore: Daym, my excitement for new music really went from 85% to 5% fast. :tsk:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yes, that girl also said that there'd be a song called "Soft Pink Ice Cream" that "would save Lust For Life" and that Cherry was "presented to her in November 2016 and it'd be a single" (or something like that), don't pay attention to her lol

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I don't like the titles and they look fake, but they rted a tweet they posted in august saying "camila's album will have a track called into it" and the album was released in january and actually it did. Maybe the title was already rumoured in august idk. Anyway, I think it's fake because the titles are sooo bad

Perched she's still "owing" the Honeymoon hotline number, or maybe I have no idea of how these things work and when the album campaign was over they just placed anything there to worth the coins. 

Bit odd she seems to be hidden\no news since the tour. 

Imagine if she's mixing and mastering all the songs... right now.

These are so random that they can be real.

I really don't even bother to question anything after ... "summer bummer"... anymore. Hoping the music is just great and that's it.

Bit odd she seems to be hidden\no news since the tour. 

Imagine if she's mixing and mastering all the songs... right now.

:pray2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Imagine in about 50 years time when Lana passes away, and her albums have become legendary and well respected over the decades - and you will still be able to call the Honeymoon hotline number and it's Lana leaving some kind of cryptic message on her deathbed or something, a concept! i could imagine that really happening one day, the album will become even more iconic!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e