Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

These aren't Ads though lol, they're signatures on a forum. What are you even getting at

a lot of times I read without being signed in, and one can plainly see all signatures, so blocking signatures would have nothing to do with seeing them when not logged in.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

tenor.gif

Didn't Lana say that she will be releasing music "later", a few days ago at one of her shows? I think something is coming sooner than we think, she must know how hyped and bored we're feeling so to bring it up again like that is a pretty good sign :teehee:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

tenor.gif

Didn't Lana say that she will be releasing music "later", a few days ago at one of her shows? I think something is coming sooner than we think, she must know how hyped and bored we're feeling so to bring it up again like that is a pretty good sign :teehee:

I interpret ''later'' as in later this year, so maybe september/october...

ooh but what if she meant later this summer which would be august...what's in august? the concert at Sziget Festival in Hungary..that'll be a perfect opportunity to give us a little sneak peak of the new single that would drop in late august/early september with the album coming in november ...

Sorry, I got too hyped

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Listen. I stan many DEAD artists who will never release anything ever again. I have the patience of a saint. Lana's just too slow.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Listen. I stan many DEAD artists who will never release anything ever again. I have the patience of a saint. Lana's just too slow.

she's not slow at all, lmao. albums usually have 1-2 years gap between each other, it's normal! 

still mad that she didnt come back to the uk like she promised for tour dates this year.

we still have time... :toofunny:

she said back half of 2018 so there's that you just know she doesn't even think about it anymore

most likely planning 3 new dates somewhere in cali while i type this 

When you're as good as Lana though, a year seems like a decade of waiting

Even though she has no obligation to, I wish she'd give us a bit of an update with what we're getting and where she's at with the process                        

and also I'm glad she got rid of whatever lashes she's been wearing recently, they were kinda droopy lmao

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

she's not slow at all, lmao. albums usually have 1-2 years gap between each other, it's normal! 

I'm not even talking about releasing something. She could at least maybe do a short livestream and have a chat with fans and talk about which direction she wants the new album to go in, or what she's thinking of doing next. We live in the golden age of technology where artists can interact with their fans from time to time.

You're so right! let's keep in mind guys that she is always writing and loves recording. It's a hell of a plus for us. 

For a girl who is that much involved in each step of the creation a record, we should be feeling lucky. Pretty much only singers that sing the crap of other writers or musicians and have a big-ass production team can come up with a new album each year. 

I am as impatient to hear what's next, but we must be patient let her do her own stuff without interfering. LFL's «messiness» was due in part by the leaks and our impatience. 

Im surprised people are complaining about lanas interactions tbh I think she interacts with fans a ton and she constantly releases music along with leaks occuring like every year you cant really complain about a lack of updates on her part she cant say everything she does have a contract.

we still have time... :toofunny:

she said back half of 2018 so there's that you just know she doesn't even think about it anymore

most likely planning 3 new dates somewhere in cali while i type this 

watch it be one london date where she wears jeans and a black t shirt.

Let's all stop and think of how lucky we all our in these moments though. One day Lana is going to quit the industry for good and right now we're experiencing the peak of a legends career. We're the lucky generation to all be young during Lana's creation process and album cycles because one day in about 50 years, teenagers will be looking back at her discography and wishing they were us. <3

Let's all stop and think of how lucky we all our in these moments though. One day Lana is going to quit the industry for good and right now we're experiencing the peak of a legends career. We're the lucky generation to all be young during Lana's creation process and album cycles because one day in about 50 years, teenagers will be looking back at her discography and wishing they were us. <3

Omg, you're so right!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Come on guys, I know LFL era was kinda lame but don't be so inpatient lol

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I think about this a lot

You know, we’re lucky Lana even does yearly/year and a half releases. We could be like Adele stans or Marina stans and only get an album every 4-5 years. Stop bitching, calm the hell down, let her work her magic. She’s got it planned out. She’s writing her record. Let her live and write.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Considering that Lana described herself as a writer first and foremost and that she basically writes songs all the time, it wouldn't surprise me if she was still around in 30 years or even beyond, similarly to the likes of Kylie, Madonna or Cher. Fingers crossed!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif