Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT HOW LANABOARDS WILL PREVENT AND ACT IN CASE OF ANY TYPE OF LEAKS  I REPEAT 

WE DO NOT WANT 2 SINGLES TO BE LEAKED 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE

WE DONT WANT ANY SONG TO BE LEFT OUT OF THE RECORD BECAUSE OF LEAKS (BAR TEASE)

WE DONT WANT LANA TO REUSE FOOTAGE THAT WAS INTENDED FOR A LEAKED SONG BUT ULTIMATELY GOT USED FOR ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE SOME GAY LEAKED IT ON TWITTER

thank you for your attention x

RT. This is so important. I don't want a messy unpredictable era again because of songs leaking.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i hope she sings HIAB live at one of these upcoming shows. That will really confirm the beginning of a new era.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

i hope if not this next era at least in the future we’ll get a return to the Big Eyes sound i love that song

Yeah the maraca sounding things in Big Eyes and 24 need to make a comeback

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Why are you all forgetting the skinny legends GBAAATBWII and WTWWAWWKD? Ugh, tasteless people...

no theyre fat and their titles are even fatter

the choruses are like the moans you try to say loud when u orgasm  but cant bc your parents are in the next room so u gotta be hush

WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT HOW LANABOARDS WILL PREVENT AND ACT IN CASE OF ANY TYPE OF LEAKS  I REPEAT 

1)WE DO NOT WANT 2 SINGLES TO BE LEAKED 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE

2)WE DONT WANT ANY SONG TO BE LEFT OUT OF THE RECORD BECAUSE OF LEAKS (BAR TEASE)

3)WE DONT WANT LANA TO REUSE FOOTAGE THAT WAS INTENDED FOR A LEAKED SONG BUT ULTIMATELY GOT USED FOR ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE SOME GAY LEAKED IT ON TWITTER (WHITE MUSTANG TEASE)

4)WE DONT WANT LANA TO MAKE SONGS ON 1 DAY BECAUSE SHE HAS TO FINISH THE RECORD IN A RUSHED WAY DUE TO INITIAL LEAKS (ROACHELLA TEASE)

5)WE DONT WANT LANA TO BE WOKE 

someone quick, DM this to Eclipse... hes the reason we got a half baked ass album to begin !!!!!!

Random Thoughts (BC I'm too tired to explain properly atm)

I'm here for a happy (lighter folkish) UV sound.

Lana vocals with actual real instruments = heaven. No more cheap trap beats that will date the record in the future.

If she's gonna have collabs I would like the bare minimum please and to make sense. L4L had to way many and some were unnecessary :creep: . Gurl please work with someone like Father John Misty or Hozier. They'd be perfect for the sound she might be going for this LP, plus I feel they would really complement her to.

Stick to the theme this time round. No more changing it half way through.

Be her authentic self!

Also if she does do a couple of Unreleased tracks I'd rather have them on a deluxe edition of something. But I doubt that's happening anyway lol

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Random Thoughts (BC I'm too tired to explain properly atm)

I'm here for a happy (lighter folkish) UV sound.

Lana vocals with actual real instruments = heaven. No more cheap trap beats that will date the record in the future.

If she's gonna have collabs I would like the bare minimum please and to make sense. L4L had to way many and some were unnecessary :creep: . Gurl please work with someone like Father John Misty or Hozier. They'd be perfect for the sound she might be going for this LP, plus I feel they would really complement her to.

Stick to the theme this time round. No more changing it half way through.

Be her authentic self!

Also if she does do a couple of Unreleased tracks I'd rather have them on a deluxe edition of something. But I doubt that's happening anyway lol

Yes to everything!!  :gurl:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

1)WE DO NOT WANT 2 SINGLES TO BE LEAKED 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE

2)WE DONT WANT ANY SONG TO BE LEFT OUT OF THE RECORD BECAUSE OF LEAKS (BAR TEASE)

3)WE DONT WANT LANA TO REUSE FOOTAGE THAT WAS INTENDED FOR A LEAKED SONG BUT ULTIMATELY GOT USED FOR ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE SOME GAY LEAKED IT ON TWITTER (WHITE MUSTANG TEASE)

4)WE DONT WANT LANA TO MAKE SONGS ON 1 DAY BECAUSE SHE HAS TO FINISH THE RECORD IN A RUSHED WAY DUE TO INITIAL LEAKS (ROACHELLA TEASE)

5)WE DONT WANT LANA TO BE WOKE 

AMEN!!!!

i hope she sings HIAB live at one of these upcoming shows. That will really confirm the beginning of a new era.

I agree. I suspect she will sing a part of it acapella on her last shows, kinda what she did with HM (the song) at the end of the Endless Summer Tour.

Ever since she released HM and LFL, the fan base has been divided. With the dawn of a new era upon us, I can't help but wonder if she can release an album that we will all be unanimous about, an album we will all love? 

Ever since she released HM and LFL, the fan base has been divided. With the dawn of a new era upon us, I can't help but wonder if she can release an album that we will all be unanimous about, an album we will all love? 

People are already divided over a 30 second snippet

But I'm curious as well. Will the "Happiness Is a Butterfly" singer unite the fandom once more?

I agree. I suspect she will sing a part of it acapella on her last shows, kinda what she did with HM (the song) at the end of the Endless Summer Tour.

Don't get your hopes up though... We all thought she was gonna do Waimea on tour cause she said she would then she completely forgot about it :toofunny: She also said "Yeah I can do that" about putting Salvatore on the set list and only performed it once or twice. She might do it but I'm not expecting anything tbh

Honestly just give me a Weeknd Duet Album called "Starcrossed Lovers" and I'll be content for another year

These really specific requests are hilarious :toofunny:

I don't think we're all as connected as you'd like to believe.

Based on the songs I listened these past two days I want the next album to be a crossover of Future Love by Gaga, Never Be The Same by Camila, Bum Bum Tam Tam, and UV. Good luck Lizzie

ZKcaooE.png

I'm scared that if The Gays (not me I'm good) keep leaking Lana's music she'll pull a Bobbie Gentry and up and disappear from the spotlight completely. No more Music. All because greedy twinks don't understand hacking is illegal and a gross violation of privacy. 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

The LFL singles (except for Love) were not the best and I hope the next era does a better job with that. UV had far superior singles.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.