Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I don't give a damn how long her hair is. Can she please just make it lighter or darker? 

Either/or,  I'm not fussed. I'm just sick of this washed out brown  :toofunny: it's like the first hair colour every 13 year old girl gets when their mum finally says they can

Exactly my thoughts!  :creep: Darker pls though

Lana's looks in 2016 are so underrated

i think summer 2015 is the worst shes ever looked and the best is Spring 2014

She honestly looked amazing in September 2015 and after. Her super dark hair, the clean cut makeup style and she was a little thick and juicy  :defeated:

http://lanadelrey.wikia.com/wiki/2015/September

I revisited the thread a while back, and was reading all these comments of something happening and I was like ishbvoajbnWOEIPGnjvzpidbn ok what's going on??? And then I realized I was on the first few pages for some reason and now here we are talking about Lana's weight 

tumblr_mgr6idZvIw1qb9pa3o1_250.gif

Well, to be fair, I complimented her weight in 2015 while @@lmdr is a Demi Lovato.  :flutter:

not you tasteless fomos forgetting how she was such a hit and miss in 2016

(not to mention she always looked good either on the upper part or lower part... but seldom achieved a SLAY from head to toe)

SOME OF HER MISS:

Exhibit (1): 

lana-del-rey-josh-groban-help-honor-rick

Exhibit (2): Everything is cute but the hair :rip:

Lana-Del-Rey:-2016-Breakthrough-Prize-Ce

Exhibit (3): Everything looked great until you see the full shot

Lana+Del+Rey+5th+Annual+Sean+Penn+Friend

Sis just came back from the Navy service? the top / bottom ratio looked so weird :rip:

31240262600c21ed16f2905f2545cc4a.jpg

Exhibit (4): 

A SLAY

Lana-Del-Rey:-2016-Pre-Grammy-Gala-and-S

A MESS

Lana-Del-Rey:-2016-Pre-Grammy-Gala-and-S

giphy.gif

Nooooooo to the blonde hair again. I'm not saying it looked bad on her during that festival period but it didn't do much for me. I felt like it really washed her out! As I've said I really like her hair now but whatever she wants to do lol! That Clive Davis hair was beautiful. I wouldn't mind her going back to a darker auburn like that but I have a feeling we will be sticking with brown lol. As far as looks hmmmm idk she always looks beautiful. She's human, we all have slumps we get in sometimes. But 2014 was ofc probably my favorite year. I really think she's been looking great here lately too though. Looking back at 2016 pics of that red hair though, I do love it lol. Especially where she is walking down the street in that white top/jeans and has it styled the way it was for Clive event.

g21JQy1.jpg?1

in my opinion, 2014 was her best look overall; best body, best legs, best hair, best lips, best clothes (not all the time but the general aesthetic of that era) and also best album.. :hooker:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***