Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Not sure what thread to put this in but Blue Jeans was named the 35th best song to be released since 2000. Kinda cool.

Not sure why Blue Jeans though tbh lol

Not sure what thread to put this in but Blue Jeans was named the 35th best song to be released since 2000. Kinda cool.

Not sure why Blue Jeans though tbh lol

What article? Link me

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lana is going to serve looks tomorrow. I can’t wait to see the pics of her. Should we have already gotten airport pics of her by now?

They seriously gonna make me click  "next slide" for each and every 100 songs! ? Who do they think we are?  

Lmk what Lana got lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I am personally offended that there was not a single Björk song on that list, yet there were THREE Beyoncé tracks. I mean, Beyis good, but she’s not that good!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Crazy In Love the "greatest song of the century so far" ? :icant2: :bye3:

Just make a goddamn list of every Lana song and call it a day.

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Edit - Wrong Thread lol

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Lana no.35 with Blue Jeans was cool to see.....But M.I.A. ON NUMBER 2 WITH PAPER PLANES, YEEES!!! 

Taste :hottie:

I am personally offended that there was not a single Björk song on that list, yet there were THREE Beyoncé tracks. I mean, Beyis good, but she’s not that good!

Taste :hottie:

8nl2OpX.png

omg that scene is so iconic! when i was little i got so excited seing the dresses cus they were so shiny, i never knew which one i liked better

HAHAHAHAHAHA yes!!! I mean I think they're both pretty, but I'd opt for pink* and off topic but everytime I see glue, I think of Michele  :smile2:

christ this article lacks taste i'm not even a quarter of the way in and im already closing this shit

Echoing this bc it's important 

UV/Honeymoon