Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Why not ?

What would she do then ?

Rehash the same BTD formula over and over again ? She can keep it.

Sis needs to change things up a little bit otherwise it would be boring. And trap is honestly not a bad idea idk why y'all mad lol

And to y'all gays complaining about "trap Lana" being too "forced", "commercial" or "trend chasing", she said herself in Blue Jeans that she grew up on hip hop. So why not let her be (as long as she stays authentic and true to her art) ?

With each record, she changed direction and took a risk, while at the same time staying true to her universe and themes:

- BTD and Paradise were orchestral and urban / hip hop for the beats;

- UV was edgy alt rock;

- HM was classical orchestral, a bit jazzy with a touch of soft trap ;

- LFL was trap, had a stellar feeling to a couple of songs, offered new themes and collabs, and flirted with a bit of acoustic music.

I expect LDR6 to give us new sounds as well on a couple of tracks. 

With each record, she changed direction and took a risk, while at the same time staying true to her universe and themes:

- BTD and Paradise were orchestral and urban / hip hop for the beats;

- UV was edgy alt rock;

- HM was classical orchestral, a bit jazzy with a touch of soft trap ;

- LFL was trap, had a stellar feeling to a couple of songs, offered new themes and collabs, and flirted with a bit of acoustic music.

I expect LDR6 to give us new sounds as well on a couple of tracks. 

She's done orchestral with hip hop beats but i think it would be really interesting to hear strings mixed with heavy guitars for LDR6

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

with the dumbo trailer out and that chills inducing ending to the trailer it reminded me of the feeling i got from watching interstellar. That movie had a gorgeous string and like organ and like space vibe(obvi) and like i wanna hear lana's voice on that deep brooding low orchestral sound. 

She's done orchestral with hip hop beats but i think it would be really interesting to hear strings mixed with heavy guitars for LDR6

now i wanna hear that with guitars omg, imagine like that like staccato notes on cherry and waa waas from west coast with the accompaniment of strings and like heavy bass and  timpani with the honeymoon snares not trap beat snare. wowowoow

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Lana should make a whole record that sounds like Wait for Life,

this song is perfection,  it sounds so emotional & raw yet polished, like a mature version of the BTD album - a full gorgeous production but more mature, Lana should give Emile a call

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Lana should make a whole record that sounds like Wait for Life,

this song is perfection,  it sounds so emotional & raw yet polished, like a mature version of the BTD album - a full gorgeous production but more mature, Lana should give Emile a call

I think Wait for Life is truly a mature Lizzy Grant. Wayamaya's grown sister, Hawaiian Glam with some Sadcore elements  :defeated:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

If she’s deleted stuff from her Instagram... does it mean no more babies on the tour lyfe? :creep:

The longer we have to wait for the next release, the less I think it’s have some sort of connection to LFL. If we would have gotten something short by now, like Paradise, then I might’ve thought it’s connected with the previous release, but I’m not so sure anymore.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If she’s deleted stuff from her Instagram... does it mean no more babies on the tour lyfe? :creep:

The longer we have to wait for the next release, the less I think I’ll have some sort of connection to LFL. If we would have gotten something short by now, like Paradise, then I might’ve thought it’s connected with the previous release, but I’m not so sure anymore.

Interesting. I always assumed that it would be connected to LFL, but I never thought about the «time factor» between the two releases, and how it could change the sound of it.