Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Jack is a great indie pop producer, i think this new album is gonna be a real bop album! Not that LFL trap mess. I'm hoping for songs like Supercut and I Did Something Bad

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just don’t pull another Yosemite, Lana, I don’t know if I could take it. :icant:

Inb4 Jack updates the song for the new album puts it there as a bonus track and Lanaboards is hateful because it's ugly pop production

Then the original surfaces and Lanaboards is even more hateful because omg the original was so much better

I swear to God if y'all start whining when she finally puts the song out in any shape or form I'll hack and delete this website with my own hands you've been warned you ungrateful pigs

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Inb4 Jack updates the song for the new album puts it there as a bonus track and Lanaboards is hateful because it's ugly pop production

Then the original surfaces and Lanaboards is even more hateful because omg the original was so much better

I swear to God if y'all start whining when she finally puts the song out in any shape or form I'll hack and delete this website with my own hands you've been warned you ungrateful pigs

I could see myself as that person to be honest, lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Honestly, im happy that Lana is working with Jack cause that means we're gonna hear a new sound with lana. Melodrama was a great album and y'alls wrong opinions wont change that. Let Lana breath with her creativity and sound and let rick sleep a bit so he can come up with new chord progressions. 

xoxo 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Jack is a great indie pop producer, i think this new album is gonna be a real bop album! Not that LFL trap mess. I'm hoping for songs like Supercut and I Did Something Bad

God, those songs are so noisy and overproduced though

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I have a bad feeling about this. Hope I'm wrong. Lana is so different to all those singers this person has worked with before, and I don't really like any of them. :wtf: I don't mind if she wants to try a new producer, as long as the final result still sounds like Lana. The last thing I'd like is to get a Lust for Life 2.0... but... could it get any worse?

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

I have a bad feeling about this. Hope I'm wrong. Lana is so different to all those singers this person has worked with before, and I don't really like any of them. :wtf: I don't mind if she wants to try a new producer, as long as the final result still sounds like Lana. The last thing I'd like is to get a Lust for Life 2.0... but... could it get any worse?

I wasn’t so sure about Jack Antonoff being involved, but whatever he has produced never takes away from the artist’s essence: St.Vincent still sounds like St.Vincent, same for Lorde and Taylor Swift, maybe just with a bit of a twist. Anyways, on all her records, Lana brings something different but thanks to our girl’s stubbornness, it is always her show, her own thing. So i’m confident about this Jack involvement.

Would ya'll say LFL has some atmospheric tracks? I think Groupie Love, Change, Heroin, Get Free and Love are the only ones i can think of to be atmospherical

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Would ya'll say LFL has some atmospheric tracks? I think Groupie Love, Change, Heroin, Get Free and Love are the only ones i can think of to be atmospherical

only 13 Beaches and Heroin have lana-esque vibes, the rest just don't have that spark