Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

remember when we joked about the album cover being the album cover before she revealed it was the album cover

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 hours ago, lamms said:

Ladies and gentlemen and non-binaries,

please fasten your seat belt for the new interview

d7f.gif

Seeing this after literally getting into a wreck last night, i- :toofloppy:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

she’s building up the hype, mojo interview, then white dress preview, then white dress video, then album trailer, then cocc. 

manifesting white dress video preview next friday 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

6 hours ago, Dragon said:

highkey wanna see her wear a forearm weapon on it combat-bracer-arm-gauntlets.jpg aofawofhsepoifhseopifhsoeifhsofhesa :thumb2:

Can't wait for her blue jeans 2.0 track titled "Shark Boy" (feat.Lava Girl) 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

25 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

finally, more updates on her chimney 

jB1Vtmb.gif

I'm so confused. Where are yall seeing this?? First the pink champagne and now updates on a chimney?? Link me

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I'm so confused. Where are yall seeing this?? First the pink champagne and now updates on a chimney?? Link me

i dont care about the sound of this album, i care about whether or not her chimney got fixed

Spoiler

from her annie mac interview sis <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Update: nvm I see pink champagne was the lyric for LMLYLAW...which is funny bc the whole time I thought she sang "we could get high on some tincture, babe". Which is basically the same thing :eartha:

Nothing better than an interviewer who asks the right questions. Hopefully we'll see many of those.

I always love to hear her talk about her albums and her artistic process. In Interview Magazine she's talked about White Dress and Dealer (rip). I wonder which songs she'll discuss in this upcoming interview 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, hlxon said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15287090

e9qe.gif  song of the decade...

Plotwist: this is actual a BTS video of the Yosemite recording session 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

19 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

Is the production lacking on Chemtrails? I feel like it's a lot less stripped down. I rarely listen to LMLY but cocc has been on repeat and I'm not getting tired of it.

Stripped down is the word, you're correct. But I can still barely hear anything over the vocal layering (which is fantastic don't get me wrong) even though I know there must be a lot of depth. Maybe it's even like the Honeymoon instrumentals. Kinda get that feeling in the drums.

she is literally out there posting on her twitter about mixture of heroin and crack and u want to know why we think so much about her using white stripes as a coke reference on white dress?:toofunny: she did it and she did that, and i think that chemtrails looking like a lines of white drugs isn’t a coincidence too:bebe:

i was in the winter of my life