partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

LFL is the era when Rick and Lana made, by far, the most songs together. But none of that is truly even known, let alone leaked, outside of LFL demo.

If something notable leaks from that time one day, I will talk about it then. For now LFL questions are kinda off the table.

Serene Queen or Sugary Sweet are just roughest of roughest concepts, bottom shelf of the massive material she made for that album.

This is really sad to me lmfao. Can we please get a little crumb the most cryptic vague response as to why the album ended up the way it did?

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

LFL is the era when Rick and Lana made, by far, the most songs together. But none of that is truly even known, let alone leaked, outside of LFL demo.

If something notable leaks from that time one day, I will talk about it then. For now LFL questions are kinda off the table.

Serene Queen or Sugary Sweet are just roughest of roughest concepts, bottom shelf of the massive material she made for that album.

serene queen is top 3 unreleased and that’s bottom shelf :stareney:

2 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

I believe this has been answered, or atleast in terms of the video. Lana just made the video for usage with either songs BAR or WM. Hence why theres no lip syncing

Yeah, that part of the video has always been a given since its release. She hadn't written WM yet at the time she filmed that video, though (October 2016), so it was simply a repurposing on her part. Just thought I'd rehash it in case there's anything we didn't conclude ourselves! 

7 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

There are people on this forum hoarding these while we don't even know they exist :crying5:

3 minutes ago, SummerDrummer said:

This just made me more hungry for new lust for life info/outtakes. The album should've been greater, the retrofuturistic aesthetic was eating, the album deep cuts were eating. something shifted and threw it off balance, I can't breathe:bebe:

wasn't it eclipse's fault for leaking Architecture and Love early that made Lana (mad at him) change the tracklist and the general direction of the record? 

serene queen kinda her magnum opus i refuse to believe it’s one of the worst from that era when released tracks from that era get shit on by it :air:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yeah, that part of the video has always been a given since its release. She hadn't written WM yet at the time she filmed that video, though (October 2016), so it was simply a repurposing on her part. Just thought I'd rehash it in case there's anything we didn't conclude ourselves! 

Ohhh i didn't know the date, thank you! 

Okay if Serene Queen is on the bottom of the unleaked Lana & Rick LFL outtakes then wheeew they must be really incredible & stunning:oprah::true:

Serene Queen is already so good like woah we need those outtakes :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I should stop reading this thread, for the sake of my own sanity :bebe:

I'm extremely grateful for the new information, but part of me now wishes I'd never find out about these things, cause now I'll be sleeping with one eye open for the rest of my life :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, TRENCH said:

wasn't it eclipse's fault for leaking Architecture and Love early that made Lana (mad at him) change the tracklist and the general direction of the record? 

Oh gurl, Eclipse is at fault for many things including that. Like the traumatization of twitter gays thru unsolicited nudes, Charli XCX's well being, list goes on