Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not to b weird, but advanced happy birthday 2 u too movebb :kiss: I think I might just get a bit drunk listening to the snippets off pico or something lmao 

thank youuuu!!  :kiss3:

it's just the way i feel

Sadly, I doubt that she’ll release anything on her birthday. Sounds too good to be true. :pft:

Ssshhhhh

I've already edited my pfp and it's ready to go, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don’t think anything will drop tomorrow.

BUT she has a show on the 22nd, and two after that (27-28). Early July, maybe, for a new song? Hell, maybe she’ll pull a Cherry and sing a new one live, or maybe she’ll allude to the release date (i’m Not bringing my hopes up for that last one though).

If not a SINGLE fan asks her about NFR at the show then I stg

what's the point? she will say soon or she will pretend that she didn't hear it 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

what's the point? she will say soon or she will pretend that she didn't hear it

She should « step it up » a bit this time around. She said « soon », then « It’s coming, i’m Putting it out very slowly ». How about: it’s coming end of summer or even better, a fucking date.

Isn’t our lord and saviour Queen Elle going to this show? Girl if she doesn’t get a posse together and conduct a full interview with Lana..... lmao, kidding but fr if any of y’all get the chance to get something out of her don’t waste it, even if you just chant “Norman Fucking Rockwell” in the crowd til she says something, we are that desperate 4 news rn lmao

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

"so this next song is from my new record..."

*screaming of the crowd intensifies*

"its called lust for life"

"the band JUST learned how to play it! ^_^"

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

not saying anything makes sense that she does this “era”, but she teased the title track the week of her first show and its got me thinking we’re getting at least SOMETHING

Yeah, we're getting one more disillusion and a new reason to restock our clown make-up :)

iv9uXjw.gif

@@Terrence Loves Me pls ask your mum if she feels anything for a Friday release (tomorrow) or on Lana's bday :hooker:

Also I'm definitely here for speaking NFR into existence, let's hype, it I'm ready!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven