Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m wondering what Lana sings in VB after „la la la la, beautiful, beautiful, <......>” Does she sing „lose us”? I always thought she sings beautiful 3 times but since I saw her video on insta I’m not sure anymore.

giphy.gif

I’m wondering what Lana sings in VB after „la la la la, beautiful, beautiful, <......>” Does she sing „lose us”? I always thought she sings beautiful 3 times but since I saw her video on insta I’m not sure anymore.

I'm still hearing "losers" in her insta post...

when do we think we will realistically get the album cover???

It's honestly hard to tell at this point. It all depends if the August release is still on. If it's the case, I see two possibilities:

- If she does like most artists these days: album cover, lead, preorder and release date all at once;

- If she decides to separate the lot, maybe next week? And the lead after her shows in July?

Anyways, it would be perfect for her to release something this week or early next one: with her shows, we now have something to talk about each week, this one being the exception. Give us something, bich!!!!

omfg I had a dream the lanaboards screen got updated with like a regal theme and a photo from Vogue Italia

I skipped the regal stuff but this doesn't look that bad tbh

P8vIkOL.jpg

I lost my other one with her poetry and stuff, it was bad but does anyone have it? I don't wanna go back 120839123 pages to find it. (  ; - ; )

Edit: I made a new one :hooker:

GdH6UML.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think its a snapchat filter

You're right its a Snapchat filter that makes eyes blue and skin looks flawless, also it makes your head thinner

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

From this article: https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/news/musicnews/mid-year-report-20-most-anticipated-music-moments/11278256

Norman F**king Rockwell, Really F**king Soon Plz, Lana!

Dear Lana Del Rey, we've been on the hype train for Norman F*cking Rockwell, your sixth album, coming on 10 months now. 'Mariners Apartment Complex' first got us amped for the idea of a Jack Antonoff-produced LDR record, and that excitement didn't subside with the release of 'Venice Bitch' and some sad-ass country songs. We loved 'Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It' but the rumour of a March release date that came and went bummed us out. Youve found time to cover Sublime and get into a Charlie Angels collab with Ariana Grande and Miley Cryus, to which we're grateful, but we need this new album, Lana. 2019 deserves this album. Yours truly, the music world. - AN

Everybody's so sick of her bullshit lmaooo 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

You're right its a Snapchat filter that makes eyes blue and skin looks flawless, also it makes your head thinner

imagine running into Lana, asking for a picture and then taking one using a filter  :rip:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

P8vIkOL.jpg

I lost my other one with her poetry and stuff, it was bad but does anyone have it? I don't wanna go back 120839123 pages to find it. (  ; - ; )

GdH6UML.jpg

These are actually really amazing :flutter: I love the second one the best

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

From this article: https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/news/musicnews/mid-year-report-20-most-anticipated-music-moments/11278256

Norman F**king Rockwell, Really F**king Soon Plz, Lana!

Dear Lana Del Rey, we've been on the hype train for Norman F*cking Rockwell, your sixth album, coming on 10 months now. 'Mariners Apartment Complex' first got us amped for the idea of a Jack Antonoff-produced LDR record, and that excitement didn't subside with the release of 'Venice Bitch' and some sad-ass country songs. We loved 'Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It' but the rumour of a March release date that came and went bummed us out. Youve found time to cover Sublime and get into a Charlie Angels collab with Ariana Grande and Miley Cryus, to which we're grateful, but we need this new album, Lana. 2019 deserves this album. Yours truly, the music world. - AN

Everybody's so sick of her bullshit lmaooo

This quote is just perfect

P8vIkOL.jpg

GdH6UML.jpg

@Elle

T7EdChR.png