Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

surprised we didnt have the "Serial Killer is gonna be on this album" and "This album is gonna be her last" theories yet

There was a theorie she reworked Serial Killer to put it in the next album before she announced NFR, I think mainly because she sang it a lot on tour and she had the idea to put out unreleased tracks on a new album

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

There was a theorie she reworked Serial Killer to put it in the next album before she announced NFR, I think mainly because she sang it a lot on tour and she had the idea to put out unreleased tracks on a new album

just like there were theories SK was one of the muddy trap beat songs on Honeymoon or it was gonna be on LFL because that was for the fans etc etc

a song that never dies

image.png

surprised we didnt have the "Serial Killer is gonna be on this album" and "This album is gonna be her last" theories yet

Many people here said that NFR may be her last album. At least for a while

what's lana's best single

West Coast as lead (Video games is an amazing lead too, tied with WC), SOC as promotional single.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Music To Watch Boys To, Dark Paradise (Germany at least), Ultraviolence and Venice Bitch (if that's considered a single). 

Many people here said that NFR may be her last album. At least for a while

I hope not. I'd be more than happy for her to sit back and make music and release it at her own pace, without promo or fuss. Personally I think NFR is going to be some of her best work, and Honeymoon is my favourite and both were/will be(?) minimally promoted and I think she make the records she wanted with both. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

West Coast

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Lana on 1st September:

"Hey sweeties NFR ain't coming, it actually doesn't exist. It was a social experiment about how long a person can live as a clown.

bye luvs xxo

L"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

If it goes out on the 15th or a few days after I'm kms because I finish my internship that I hate w a passion on the 15th and after I'm in holidays for two months..... I'm gonna spin it so hard it's gonna fly to Mars flying saucer style

4tdWYMA.png

What I don't get is the indie vibes she wants her albums to have, like she wants to be low-key, and that's fine. But then she does a song with Ariana and Miley for a big ass movie? And a high budget video? Like WTF? 

That's actually pretty smart of her imo - she can make 10 minute long songs, give her album the least commercially viable title possible, and provide employment for Chuck yet still maintain some relevance by doing more mainstream projects on the side 

That's actually pretty smart of her imo - she can make 10 minute long songs, give her album the least commercially viable title possible, and provide employment for Chuck yet still maintain some relevance by doing more mainstream projects on the side 

i ugly laughed

giphy.gif

I’m not taking this as gospel till the preorder is up, which with a very soft estimate, should be next month realistically...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Venice Bitch, Video Games, West Coast, Mariners Apartment Complex, Shades of Cool, Terrence Loves You, Brooklyn Baby.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.