Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok I know Lana always spends tons of time recording and it doesn’t always mean anything, but with her recording SOTW with Jack, then now calling him in to record another new song just days ago, do you think it possible she and Jack have already started working on her next album? I mean it doesn’t necessarily mean another album soon, but seriously imagine if throughout this whole year while everyone’s been calling her lazy if she’s also been in the studio already working on a follow up. If so, once the reviews come in for NFR, they’ll know what to do different (if they’re even looking for critical acclaim that is). Anyway, I don’t wanna sound too delusional or make people think I’m predicting another album will be out soon, but I do think it’s a possibility that she could already be working on it, even if it takes a long time to create and perfect. She just seems to be very pleased with the work she and Jack have been doing together and I think that’s a good sign.

Lana not being lazy and recording another album? She fed us well this month, but let's not get too crazy...

tenor.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Ok I know Lana always spends tons of time recording and it doesn’t always mean anything, but with her recording SOTW with Jack, then now calling him in to record another new song just days ago, do you think it possible she and Jack have already started working on her next album? I mean it doesn’t necessarily mean another album soon, but seriously imagine if throughout this whole year while everyone’s been calling her lazy if she’s also been in the studio already working on a follow up. If so, once the reviews come in for NFR, they’ll know what to do different (if they’re even looking for critical acclaim that is). Anyway, I don’t wanna sound too delusional or make people think I’m predicting another album will be out soon, but I do think it’s a possibility that she could already be working on it, even if it takes a long time to create and perfect. She just seems to be very pleased with the work she and Jack have been doing together and I think that’s a good sign.

It’s interesting. She started work on HM the week UV was released, so possibly. Especially with the tour being only 15 shows, and being a small tour, she might want to do just that and begin work on the next one after this is out and she’s on tour. I think she wrote some of LFL when she was on tour for HM right?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

shes 100% working with jack for her next album. they connected so well, she calls him up the second she has a song in mind. poor rick

She releases her best work whenever she works with new producers after a long time of working with one person.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It’s interesting. She started work on HM the week UV was released, so possibly. Especially with the tour being only 15 shows, and being a small tour, she might want to do just that and begin work on the next one after this is out and she’s on tour. I think she wrote some of LFL when she was on tour for HM right?

This is exactly how I’ve been thinking! I’m glad I’m not the only one. Also I think she also said the title track of LFL she started the day she handed in the HM record to the label so it seems like yeah she always works in advance.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Lana not being lazy and recording another album? She fed us well this month, but let's not get too crazy...

tenor.gif

She might take her time releasing stuff but she has always gone back to working on her next album pretty quickly. She was working on lfl straight after she finished with Honeymoon and has been working on NFR only a couple of months after lfl's release.

qfrWuBl.png

Yeah they're probably working on the next album already, or at the very least discussing some ideas. He lives in NYC, she wouldn't drag his ass all the way from there to LA to work on a single random song :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This is exactly how I’ve been thinking! I’m glad I’m not the only one. Also I think she also said the title track of LFL she started the day she handed in the HM record to the label so it seems like yeah she always works in advance.

It reminds me of that livestream of her and Jack playing HTD and she says how Jack is always thinking about his craft.... I think she actually is always thinking about HER craft too. That might be why they clicked so well

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She might take her time releasing stuff but she has always gone back to working on her next album pretty quickly. She was working on lfl straight after she finished with Honeymoon and has been working on NFR only a couple of months after lfl's release.

We love a hardworking queen  :flutter:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Haven’t heard it yet because I live in the US of fucking A but shit this bitch is really trying to fatten us up for the holidays.

In short, we are eating :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass