Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We have yet to hear VB in full, but with MAC and the sound of the snippet, am I the only one who is not so much craving for Yosemite anymore? I love acoustic Lana, and BAR sure was incredible, but these two singles are just so lovely and perfect to sing over a camp fire, and I really wanted Yosemite because of its acoustic side.

Can’t wait for tomorrow!!

Now is the time to appreciate that she's managed to announce and release 2 singles without any leaks! Love leaked before its release and BAR leaked just after.

I really do hope that the album won’t be called Venice Bitch. I know she can be a bit sassy sometimes and it would be fun at first but it’d likely make me cringe after a (few) year(s). :toofunny:

And why do people want it to be named Lizzy or Lana Del Rey? :uh: She clearly doesn’t need an album with her own name on it since she debuted years ago and has a huge fanbase.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I really do hope that the album won’t be called Venice Bitch. I know she can be a bit sassy sometimes and it would be fun at first but it’d likely make me cringe after a (few) year(s). :toofunny:

And why do people want it to be named Lizzy or Lana Del Rey? :uh: She clearly doesn’t need an album with her own name on it since she debuted years ago and has a huge fanbase.

Venice Bitch as an Album title ....sounds like something Britney Spears would call an album in 2008. Yeah it would look nasty with her other albums. Definitely be an ugly duckling.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Already thought Honeymoon was a cringy name when it got out and it took me long enough to accept it so if it's Venice Bitch, Lizzie or Lana Del Rey... Omg... The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey is cool in a quirky way so it's ok tho

ZKcaooE.png