Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

"But if you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did"

Oh man, this sounds so sad and hopeful at the same time

I fucking love this lyric so much!

I'm not really feeling any of these except happiness is a butterfly and how to dissappear-lfl 2.0 tease.Also can she please use her upper register or a full voice again the whispering mid range is so tired now and I know this woman can do it still because I heard it at the end of get free.

I've been listening to this new snippet more than 10 times now, I can't get enough. I feel like Cinnamon will be my absolute favorite from the album. It sounds so fresh, sexy, deep and sultry. :squidward:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can someone pls lend me a whip so I can flog myself in a public place later today bc I was the first person to think the first snippet was terrible but the song as a whole explodes my mind and I absolutely adore it and the catholic guilt is v real... I hate her so much... This BTD beat and the melody I literally hate everything... From now on I'm just gonna stop assuming she wants anything else but to murder successively my wig, my scalp and my dignity

With the sound shaping up I'm not lightheaded enough to think it's gonna top UV though, especially with where the aesthetics are going, after getting played when HM was released to think HM was better than UV and this thought abysmally dropping over the next two months I'm never believing again an album could top UV but it will definitely be fucking amazingggg, I'm open red wet and ready for her and I love her and her music to death

ZKcaooE.png

Literally am I the only one hearing a BTD type of beat tho like wtf it immediately bolted Off To The Races in my mind?? Queen of appealing to fans ranging a spectrum of all her records

ZKcaooE.png

I really really want to hear the bridge though because I keep wanting for an even harder drop... Like in OTTR, again, when the beat flows and it slows then comes back harder etc. But it has a lot of replay value and I'm very excited. Reiterating that thinking it's gonna top UV tho  :brows3: I don't believe it but prove me wrong lol, can't wait to get "norman fucking rockwell" tattooed on the chest, gonna be so sexy wow

ZKcaooE.png

Mess, I thought she said the October release was going to be a standalone single.

Her exact are « the song stands on its own ». Could be that it’s a standalone single out that it doesn’t have a « sister track » on the album.

Currently at the last row of my huge marketing amphi w my headset on listening to the snippet on a loop so I get attendance but I still don't give a fuck, what's higher education when you get Lana's music to give you life anyway

So far cinnamon and Venice bitch sound like the best on the record she needs to stop spoiling the album though, but cinnamon sounds amazingggg I hope the rest are more like cinnamon and no more ballads lmao

I agree but only on the basis we have heard way more of Cin yet!!! Completely agree w the rest

And no UV cannot be topped 

ZKcaooE.png