Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

After hearing MAC and VB, I wasn't sure how a Marina collab would have fitted in there, even though I thought it was a sure thing, from the pictures we had seen so far of the two together with Jack.

I trust her with her collabs. The only thing I want would be a «forced» one. 

surprise drop tomorrow?

it only makes sense

(i know it won't happen but i'll just hope for it every tuesday)

Cinnamon or the title track could hold me over until January.

Because we’d also slowly start getting things like the cover, track list, release date

Cinnamon or the title track could hold me over until January.

Because we’d also slowly start getting things like the cover, track list, release date

Yes please to NFR!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I was listening to Night Time My Time by Sky Ferreira after a long long loooooong time and wow the guitar riff in You're Not The One always sends me. Imagine if Lana served something similar in NFR :toofunny:  (it's not like she didn't already because Venice Bitch is THAT bitch but YNTO goes hard and it evokes feelings I didn't even know I was capable of experiencing so in conclusion I need more electric guitars from Lana like asap  :defeated: )

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Can she announce something because I can’t listen to MAC and VB all the time and I’m almost at the point where I’m reminding myself about my depression which I forgot about when she released MAC and VB

Can she announce something because I can’t listen to MAC and VB all the time and I’m almost at the point where I’m reminding myself about my depression which I forgot about when she released MAC and VB

Go see a doctor sis, Lana may be a good distraction but it won't work all the time on the long run  :biblio:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I was listening to Night Time My Time by Sky Ferreira after a long long loooooong time and wow the guitar riff in You're Not The One always sends me. Imagine if Lana served something similar in NFR :toofunny: (it's not like she didn't already because Venice Bitch is THAT bitch but YNTO goes hard and it evokes feelings I didn't even know I was capable of experiencing so in conclusion I need more electric guitars from Lana like asap :defeated: )

Like, that song is the best song Sky has ever recorded.

We'll probably have more songs with electric guitars on this album. If VB is on it, OFC.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

super glad about marina not being on the album. now let's hack lana's computer and delete the machine gun jelly collab x