Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The Gays waiting for Lana to do/say something

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I just had a dream that Lana has made 2 videos which were connected with each other and when this first one just ended her outfit changed the color and she was all pink. At the end she also said that she can fly now - idk why. the new song which was the first single had a title „I don’t want to live in this world anymore” and it was super catchy. And Harry Styles was in it. Lol.

giphy.gif

the one with Lana's sun burnt nose? oh my sister...

cmagl4G.gif

you have so many rights for this post

hm uo cover is one of her worst photos chosen for an artwork

watch lana post a notes app photo on february 15 saying nfr is rescheduled to mid june since she won’t promote it anyway so it might get releases while she has 4 shows before and 4 shows after album release because she wasn’t planning on adding any of the new tracks to her set list anyway (we know it’a true)

i76mrxw.png 

The problem with Lana is that she announces her albums before finishing them. It happened with UV, LFL and now NFR. She should finish her albums before putting out the first single or even opening her mouth about it, even if it's just a promotional one. Can you believe that we got 3 promotional singles this era, before even the first official one? Who else does that... nobody.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Remember we thought HM and LFL eras were excruciating? It gets worse each time.

I wasn’t part of LB in the HM era, but you thought it was a dry era? I’m curious why... ok, there were no interviews...what I liked about HM was that it was released 15 months after UV ( with the 2 songs from Big Eyes in between and the Emile collab) and that between the first snippet and the album, only 3 months had passed. And we got news every week after HBTB. This era wishes...

The problem with Lana is that she announces her albums before finishing them. It happened with UV, LFL and now NFR. She should finish her albums before putting out the first single or even opening her mouth about it, even if it's just a promotional one. Can you believe that we got 3 promotional singles this era, before even the first official one? Who else does that... nobody.[/quotes]

And let’s not forget that she teased HIaB LAST MARCH!!! Way too fucking soon.

The problem with Lana is that she announces her albums before finishing them. It happened with UV, LFL and now NFR. She should finish her albums before putting out the first single or even opening her mouth about it, even if it's just a promotional one. Can you believe that we got 3 promotional singles this era, before even the first official one? Who else does that... nobody.

Didn’t she say she finished NFR like March 2017 tho...

Edit: wait I think it was 2018

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Didn’t she say she finished NFR like March 2017 tho...

Edit: wait I think it was 2018

that's when she started to work on it :rip:

"on the stoop with the neighbourhood kids

calling out bang bang kiss kiss" :crying2:

honestly tho these lyrics may be so simple but they are so nostalgic 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

3 promotional singles this era, before even the first official one? Who else does that... nobody.

Well, actually Zayn dropped 5-6 singles before releasing Icarus Fall.

She is not the only one.

Troy promoted his album 5 months before release too.