Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just want some words. "No it's not coming March 29th", "yes it's coming March 29th" like we live in the golden age of online interaction, can Lana and her fucking teAM USE IT

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not surprised Billie is releasing on the 29th. She knows Lana won't fight her tbh. Well while waiting for Lana's news about her October 23rd 2019 release, listen to this wondeful masterpiece that sounds like something Lana herself would make (in my opinion) from Toronto native Lights  :flutter:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

they're the same people who are saying the three first singles were "fan singles" and that the real singles are being prepped and that Lana is planning promotion and shit

like bitch what era you waiting for? we been in it for 6 months now chile

NervousWhiteIvorygull-small.gif

Let’s be honest... wouldn’t fan singles be songs that aren’t making the album? Like the two country sounding songs would’ve been good stand-alone singles for “hype”, then releasing MAC, VB, Cinnamon as singles, then an album cover reveal, track list reveal, then the album itself (along with a great box set like UV’s and merch). It would’ve been perfect. Just the fact that the previous three songs are “fan singles” is annoying af because it’s starting to get to me that we heard 70% of the album before we even have a confirmed release date.

Also, as much as I love Lana, I can’t help but give props to a 17 year-old singer who is doing better promo and being clear when her album is getting released.

Guys chill. Lana always waits until the month of or month before to start an era. Even if we’ve started already and we’re in this era, then she’d still wait until the month before or month of. She does this every time

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ECLIPSE I'M LOOKING FOR YOU.

tenor.gif?itemid=5674099

In the meantime lets stan grimes, fka twigs, marina, charli xcx, britney, gaga, billie, alice glass, tinashe and ashley tisdale... who all seem to be releasing albums this year

lana is over.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So... do we think MAC, VB and Hope are on the album or *just* “fan tracks”?

Probably are on the album (or were on the album at one point, wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up scrapping one or two of them)

I definitely think HIADT has a place on the album as she wrote “Sylvia Plath from Norman Fucking Rockwell” as the caption when she teased the first snippet