Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ido i guess the way i see it is if we can endure years of silence with nothing and still be fine, a few months between songs isn’t too bad. trust me i’m fiending for the album just as bad, but at least we know something will be coming soon.

maybe just stanning sky & now twigs ( and even marina at this point) has made me immune to waits :toofunny:

Watching our girl go from hipster weirdo to vapid LA blogger is so depressing :rip:

her style actually goes in this order starting with Born To Die -

Damsel in distress Chateau Marmont Hollywood movie star > bad bitch Hipster > sleepy Hipster > Woke Witch > Minimalistic Lazy LA Blogger.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

https://theoutline.com/post/6172/why-i-left-hillsong-justin-biebers-beloved-evangelical-church?zd=1&zi=dgycucmw

An interestic artice pointing out Hillsong issues. Also found out that two male engaged church members were welcome but couldn't get higher in the hierarchy which is..... Not surprising but at the same time kinda unmasks the "progresiveness"

+ Hillsong United has some nights ballad on Spotify. At least they make ear warming music

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

https://theoutline.com/post/6172/why-i-left-hillsong-justin-biebers-beloved-evangelical-church?zd=1&zi=dgycucmw

An interestic artice pointing out Hillsong issues. Also found out that two male engaged church members were welcome but couldn't get higher in the hierarchy which is..... Not surprising but at the same time kinda unmasks the "progresiveness"

+ Hillsong United has some nights ballad on Spotify. At least they make ear warming music

why anyone would go there is beyond me tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

why anyone would go there is beyond me tbh

Maybe Lana lacks a sense of community and wanted to share something with others. Can't blame her for wanting to belong tbh

We really don't know how other church communities work in LA either. Maybe most of them are money and status driven as well & there's no difference between Hillsong and any other LA church minus the famous people factor

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

It's been said a million times before: the first lead single is yet to come and the three first tracks were to help us be patient before NFR. Besides, have you heard the lyrics, the way the songs respond each other? And Lana never released any standalone singles to this date... (though she should).

Girl, I know all that. I was just saying how I’m over her idea of what fan tracks are.