Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wonder what happened tho, her connection with Interscope always been amazing as she stated that in her interviews several times; how they let her release anything she wants and make an album once a year. Even with releasing MAC/VB/Hope as “fan singles,” it was so random and they still agreed to that. I even remember reading an article about how’s amazing her contract with Interscope is and how Madonna achieved a similar contract with her label after YEARS of her career. Maybe she just fucks with us and they’re just waiting for a right moment to release the lead single.

Wonder what happened tho, her connection with Interscope always been amazing as she stated that in her interviews several times; how they let her release anything she wants and make an album once a year. Even with releasing MAC/VB/Hope as “fan singles,” it was so random and they still agreed to that. I even remember reading an article about how’s amazing her contract with Interscope is and how Madonna achieved a similar contract with her label after YEARS of her career. Maybe she just fucks with us and they’re just waiting for a right moment to release the lead single.

bc that bitch billie came on the scene

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i find it very odd she went on that account just to tell us "its done but idk when its coming out". its either a random drop or shes having a conflict with her label and which i obviously hope its not the second option ):

its weird how she obviously wont tell us this on her main bc she knows more people will find out, yea the acc is public but theres definitely less of an audience when she talks there, i feel it as something private thats possibly upsetting her?

i find it very odd she went on that account just to tell us "its done but idk when its coming out". its either a random drop or shes having a conflict with her label and which i obviously hope its not the second option ):

its weird how she obviously wont tell us this on her main bc she knows more people will find out, yea the acc is public but theres definitely less of an audience when she talks there, i feel it as something private thats possibly upsetting her?

I was thinking the same thing too. I can't imagine journalists really know about that small account so she probably felt she had more freedom to express her disappointment without it getting too public.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Somebody in the third row screaming to Lana who's on stage in between songs: ''Lana, where's the album, please tell us something, anything!!''

Lana: ''Wha..? Whaat, I don't understand you babe. Oh you want Summertime Sadness once again, we just did it..Ok fine, hit it Blake''

Dancers: *Start dancing and spinning chaotically in the farthest corner of the stage with those stupid broken umbrellas while Lana whispers over the loud backing vocals*

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Somebody in the third row screaming to Lana who's on stage in between songs: ''Lana, where's the album, please tell us something, anything!!''

Lana: ''Wha..? Whaat, I don't understand you babe. Oh you want Summertime Sadness once again, we just did it..Ok fine, hit it Blake''

Dancers: *Start dancing and spinning chaotically in the farthest corner of the stage with those stupid broken umbrellas while Lana whispers over the loud backing vocals*

I screamed

Lana: ''Wha..? Whaat, I don't understand you babe. Oh you want Summertime Sadness once again, we just did it Serial Killer..Ok fine, hit it Blake''

fixed it  :hooker:

I swear to god if anyone meets her in new orleans and doesn’t ask her about the release i’m suing

One fan sat on the same flight as her band and dancers yesterday, she got some selfies. Didn't say anything if she asked about the album or Yosemite though. https://twitter.com/dobadelrey/status/1108445764294893569

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If the release is out of Lana's control, then fair enough. But I genuinely believe the album cover itself is done, so she could at least post it since the record is finished too.

That would make everything worse. Artists post their album cover to create some hype around the release, and since she doesn't know when it will be released it would be like her giving us false hope that the album is coming soon when it could take like 5 months and also could be a miss opportunity of small promo.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

What is the bitch done now (face palm). Honestly She’s cancelled. She’s saying shit like this on a 10 year old profile because she doesn’t have the guts to tell us on her main accounts. “Oh I love you all still but who the fuck knows when the album is coming mahahajhaha!”

The way she communicates with her fans it’s like she’s in a cult or religious sect and can’t communicate with the outside world so has to sneak messages on random insta posts and secret accounts. It’s so deranged omg.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

What is the bitch done now (face palm). Honestly She’s cancelled. She’s saying shit like this on a 10 year old profile because she doesn’t have the guts to tell us on her main accounts. “Oh I love you all still but who the fuck knows when the album is coming mahahajhaha!”

The way she communicates with her fans it’s like she’s in a cult or religious sect and can’t communicate with the outside world so has to sneak messages on random insta posts and secret accounts. It’s so deranged omg.

Sis it's not like she can talk shit about Interscope on her main account, don't you know what happens when artists badmouth their labels? Just look at Zayn and Tinashe :rip: (ok they're both from RCA and RCA is the trashiest trash in the music industry but still...)

I swear to god if anyone meets her in new orleans and doesn’t ask her about the release i’m suing

!?!? Why??? I don’t think anything has changed since yesterday... seems it is out of her hands.

Y'all need to understand that her job is DONE. She went there, recorded and produced the songs, helped with the mastering and delivered the project to Interscope. There's nothing she can do other than wait for them to give the project green light and set a date. IF they refuse to release the album then she can take the whole thing and release by herself as a mixtape or whataver, but I don't think that's the case... yet. 

I'm so mad about this. This album is gonna be incredible and the fact that her label is messing again is just awful.

Anyone up for spamming interscope/polydor on insta?