Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

is april for the nuns too my lord

You clearly don't know what jazz is if you think UV is jazzy

I meant that’s what Lana said :rip:

so UV also went through noted changes? inchresting

Honeymoon stays the most concise, consistent, and best album from the jump

We stan Lana’s best album

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I meant that’s what Lana said :rip:

We stan Lana’s best album

My bad. I'm sorry! Lana describing music was always a mess

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

G. B. A. (God Bless America)

The Best of Lana Del Rey

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey

The World is Ours

Do You Luv Me Yet?

Born 2 Die

Imagine if Lana took a five year long hiatus and came back with a new album called this. :wowcry:

Ultraviolence is jazzy

This hurt to read

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wow just thinking about the hype there used to be around her back in 2014

now everything's gone awry. the looks, the visuals, the aura, the relationship with the fans... yes the music is good but WHICH music? we've been waiting for it forever, plus her best songs are from 2011-2014 and they remain unbothered

My bad. I'm sorry! Lana describing music was always a mess

It’s all good lmao

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

now everything's gone awry. the looks, the visuals, the aura, the relationship with the fans... yes the music is good but WHICH music? we've been waiting for it forever, plus her best songs are from 2011-2014 and they remain unbothered

she is killing the hype around her

it's not like people stopped caring about her suddenly 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

actually sweetie her best song is from 2016 and remains unbothered and pristine so bug off muah

actually sweetie her best song is from 2016 and remains unbothered and pristine so bug off muah

that ten-second live snippet didn't sound like her best song though :poordat: just saying

that ten-second live snippet didn't sound like her best song though :poordat: just saying

what the fuck did you just fucking say to me you little rat? you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the YosemiSeals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Lana's harddrive, and I have over 300 confirmed kills and over 10,000 confirmed spells. I am trained in gorilla warfare and illegal skinning tactics and I’m the top surveyor and cultist in the entire global armed forces of Yosemite. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies and cultists across the universe and your IP and digital membrane and time-coiled legacy is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life and afterlives. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands and twenty three tendrils. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Yosemite Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the perceivable plane of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what the fuck did you just fucking say to me you little rat? you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the YosemiSeals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Lana's harddrive, and I have over 300 confirmed kills and over 10,000 confirmed spells. I am trained in gorilla warfare and illegal skinning tactics and I’m the top surveyor and cultist in the entire global armed forces of Yosemite. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies and cultists across the universe and your IP and digital membrane and time-coiled legacy is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life and afterlives. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands and twenty three tendrils. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Yosemite Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the perceivable plane of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Now I’m kinda scared if I were ever to leave the cult. Not that I would though.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Well, it was an acapella snippet. I don't know how many of her songs would be «amazing» from a 10-second snippet.

But imagine the same lyrics  she sang with a soft, acoustic guitar melody, where she sounds so serene and in peace...It could indeed be a very special song.