Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I really hope she shares the T on NFR if she goes.

But we all know she won't.

She's going to say, "it's coming soon", toss her hair and walk away giggling. That's if she even goes. The dying of the hair is probably just some special Hillsong soul-cleansing ritual.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

How Lana should dress for the Met Gala:

Jackie Kennedy teas :hooker:

VXETo4k.jpg

Money is the anthem of success :lolliney:

DwhBA8J.jpg

Trailer park Lizzy if she won the lottery :candy:

DoGcHIx.jpg

Trashy vegas bride :hoe:

GhB5epL.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What do you guys think she’s going to do turn up at the Gala with a dress that has a date sown on “album coming july 21st fam”.??

if she does, i'll buy the album lmao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

What do you guys think she’s going to do turn up at the Gala with a dress that has a date sown on “album coming july 21st fam”.??

i was thinking more a long the lines of a dress with "it's coming u little bitch" sewn on instead.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

The fact that y'all literally asked her to go back to being mysterious and making music for herself only :lmao: it's karma for hating on LFL

The fact that y'all literally asked her to go back to being mysterious and making music for herself only :lmao: it's karma for hating on LFL

we brought this on ourselves :(

giphy.gif

The only reason I’m desperate for news rn is bc after she said she didn’t really have a plan and was just kind of doing whatever, I genuinely fear she could go totally AWOL and not deliver til like September......or god forbid, later

Realistically we should’ve had NFR by now. Even if it was delayed like LFL to add collabs and stuff. And we don’t even mind-blowing visuals to help pass the time, she’s used the same footage for every MV and didn’t even give HIATD one, and if she does pull through it’s probably gonna be HIAB which we’ve basically heard & it’s gonna be almost the exact same footage if she drops the MV............ this is actually torture?????

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

yeah but that was us thinking the album would come out in early 2019 not february 2020!

This most popular version of Cinnamon is no longer available on youtube. I’m disgusted (or maybe blind)...

maybe copyrighted cause the real thing is coming? wait nvmd she really doesnt care at all

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

maybe copyrighted cause the real thing is coming? wait nvmd she really doesnt care at all

wait you could be onto something....

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This most popular version of Cinnamon is no longer available on youtube. I’m disgusted (or maybe blind)...

That's actually great news! This could mean the song is coming sooner than we expect! Usually, copyrights happen when songs are about to get released, especially if they left the song for so long before. Let's see if other versions get down too

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~