Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

“Norman fuckinf dare u”

I’m on fucking life support, this is the energy I want in my life

You mean Norman fucking life support?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Considering how well Doin' Time is doing, I wouldn't expect new music before the second half of June, if there's any. The song gains ~500K streams on Spotify daily and on YouTube it can gain between 500k and 1M views a day

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

So it’s almost June... maybe this month

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If there's nothing in June then I'd be very doubtful it's going to be released, or if it does eventually get released, that it will be released with any type of promo. Maybe in going with the casual 'day in the life' feel it would just be dropped with a tweet and IG post. Providing Norman is alive at all.

locals only

If there's nothing in June then I'd be very doubtful it's going to be released, or if it does eventually get released, that it will be released with any type of promo. Maybe in going with the casual 'day in the life' feel it would just be dropped with a tweet and IG post. Providing Norman is alive at all.

I extend my hope until end of July or early August. If, by then, we have heard nothing new, then it won’t be released in September probably and i’ll Start believing it got tossed aside or scrapped.

Woah guys you really slowed it down. I thought we would have been on page 2345 by now

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lana’s team: When do you want to put out your album

Lana: Everything whatever

giphy.gif

https://www.allaccess.com/triple-a/future-releases

Weird how there's no Interscope or Polydor artists releasing anything. All we can do is wait, I guess.

MGK and Mark Ronson’s albums arent on there either lel... anyway maybe Lana is getting smarter and not posting stuff anywhere anymore. Remember when @@Say Yes to Heaven called that man about Doin’ Time’s radio release and he said it wasn’t happening? Smh

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif