Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Am i the only one who feels emotionally abused thinking about this era. Like legit

I honestly give up if she doesn't announce/say anything on her birthday. It's like ... our very best prediction so if we're wrong then there's no point trying to figure the bitch out any longer. 

:what:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Wrong, bitch! Cause am there!

Put absolutely no faith in me actually getting to speak to her for more than a minute tho.

if noodle boy is not there you have a chance to ask that beech about the release date

On life support, yes

do you want to keep ur fucking knee caps or would you rather become a car dealership inflatable

Someone ask about the poetry book instead. She might be more enthusiastic about answering that question since she’s been getting hounded about NFR nonstop. If the book is supposed to come first, it might still give us an estimated timeframe to work with.

She's been teasing nfr nonstop, i call it karma

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

She's been teasing nfr nonstop, i call it karma

This isn’t about what you think she owes you. This is about what she’s more likely to answer. I think she’d be pleasantly surprised to get a question about the book in a sea of album demands. Why waste your question just to prove you’re more stubborn than she is? Do you want answers or not?

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

The album won't come out tomorrow for the good reason that she still has to put out the book first

It was the initial plan but who says she can’t change it if the book is taking longer than expected?

dont worry me and @@SlowGinFizzzz will grab lana by her hair and scream for the album in her ear when she comes over to take friendly pictures with us.. maybe that'll teach her

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

dont worry me and @SlowGinFizzzz will grab lana by her hair and scream for the album in her ear when she comes over to take friendly pictures with us.. maybe that'll teach her

We gon' end this bitch ha whole career! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

why didnt lanz pick a poet to compare this guy to? if his poems suck then how is he actin like a painter tf

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

why didnt lanz pick a poet to compare this guy to? if his poems suck then how is he actin like a painter tf

Because he's colouring her blue  :hooker:

if you're going to see her on saturday and planning to be first row, plssss don't ask her: "sInG rAdiO", "cOla", "SaLvAtOrE"... ASK HER ABOUT NFR INFO OR TO SING SOMETHING FROM NFR. Do not waste that opportunity!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

A valid point was made.

if you're going to see her on saturday and planning to be first row, plssss don't ask her: "sInG rAdiO", "cOla", "SaLvAtOrE"... ASK HER ABOUT NFR INFO OR TO SING SOMETHING FROM NFR. Do not waste that opportunity!

Legit chant "Cinnamon" ... it's the easiest one to chant ... or "Norman Fucking Rockwell" ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream