Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Beautiful People's original bizarre message being reworked into one about sitting for a second to think about your privileges and what you're grateful for in life and what you can do to make things better worked really well in the end and yall called it growth along with me.

I'm sure BAR was also special for her so she wouldn't fuck with it just because. I'm sure it'll turn out great nonetheless. Plus it would make sense to still maintain that sassy passive-aggressive-because-he chose-music-over-you tone because it fits the albums theme.

Can you trust her for a second? I know it's hard out here for us and I actually laughed when I typed that sentence out but GENERALLY she knows what she's doing.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I wanna put Looking For America at the end of NFR & SOTW in my “singles” album that way they’re separate (and I keep my Lana covers & movie tracks in my “Singles” album)

Oh boy there is going to be chaos here when the album drops between the ‘Ultraviolence is the best album’ vs the newly converted NFR is best stans. A blood bath I tell you

I have a feeling we’ll see UV > NFR > HM > BTD/P > LFL kind of charts. That’s prolly gonna be the most accurate ratings people will give the album and the others lolol mark my words

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Oh boy there is going to be chaos here when the album drops between the ‘Ultraviolence is the best album’ vs the newly converted NFR is best stans. A blood bath I tell you

Honeymoon is already better than Ultraviolence in my books, so its gonna be NFR vs Honeymoon for me :)

Goodness Looking for America is just beautiful. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

My Norman Fucking Rockwell

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Norman Fucking Rockwell

3. Fuck It I Love You

4. Love Song

5. Cinnamon Girl

6. The Greatest

7. California

8. The Next Best American Record

9. Happiness Is A Butterfly

10. Looking For America

11. Bartender

12. Season Of The Witch

13. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It

14. Doin’ Time

15. Venice Bitch

16. How To Disappear

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

My ideal:

1. Norman Fucking Rockwell 
2. Mariner's Apartment Complex
3. Fuck It I Love You 
4. Love Song 
5. Cinnamon
6. The Greatest 
7. California 
8. The Next Best American Record 
9. Happiness Is A Butterfly 
10. Bartender 
11. Roses Bloom For You 

12. Yosemite

13. Looking For America 
14. Venice Bitch 

And then there will be me right in the middle saying that LFL is better than NFR yrvn2rP.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Mariners Apartment Complex

Fuck It, I Love You

Doin' Time

Love Song

Cinnamon Girl

How to Disappear

Season of The Witch

California

The Next Best American Record

The Greatest

Looking For America

Bartender

Happiness is a Butterfly

Venice Bitch

This will be my album x

Don’t forget “Don’t Call Me Angel” ;)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Okay where are we getting the new BAR lyrics

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

@@Eclipse quit teasing lyrics for attention challenge

26r68s.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Ok so either Eclipse got the snippets that’ll be out soon, or he got the full album that’ll be out earlier (august 16th, putting that out there again) , or he got the full album that’ll be out on August 30th (which i doubt, it seems too soon for leakers to have full songs already, but idk)

qfrWuBl.png

Okay this might be a dumb question but how does Eclipse even get their information? Obviously their info is accurate but I'm just curious

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.