Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Dunno if it was already mentioned, but it looks like the Japanese Edition of the album won't have any bonus tracks.

Release Date is set for September 13th.

https://www.universal-music.co.jp/lana-del-rey/products/uics-1356/

She doesn't like bonus tracks to an album. She always felt «forced» to put out deluxe editions for the record company. I don't expect deluxe versions of her albums anymore, honestly. 

Japan has the deluxe iTunes version of  UV with Flipside and it always pissed me off. Why is that country the only one that has that song for legal download / streaming?

so... the lyrics that Eclipse posted were just from those snippets

She doesn't like bonus tracks to an album. She always felt «forced» to put out deluxe editions for the record company. I don't expect deluxe versions of her albums anymore, honestly. 
Japan has the deluxe iTunes version of  UV with Flipside and it always pissed me off. Why is that country the only one that has that song for legal download / streaming?

Probably to get more fans idk

i read that it's because american cds are really expensive.

giphy.gif

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/album/norman-fucking-rockwell-lana-del-rey/ez7vd1zsfwqxc 

i am pretty sure this is all of them listed so you can tell which is which!

Thank you babe!!!!! <3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

CDs are pretty expensive in Japan, so record labels put bonus tracks on japanese editions so ppl dont import CDs from China or other countries where theyre cheaper.

iirc the fnac version of UV (and Target, too?) have Flipside on it as well tho

image.png

Yaaas those snippets. I'm really excited for Love song, NFR, Bartender and Fuck it I love you. 

Send them to me too please, I'm looking for them everywhere now since I can't access the webs where they were posted anymore

Me too please :3

I'd be happy to post it just here but IDK if it's WP worthy, can anyone confirm? They are just snippets...

Anyway sending to those who asked